1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Triple Tape Fixer Blueprint

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Miku Da Yo 39, 25 Mar 2018.

1. Swaf

Swaf Member

You are no where near 6k hp without a shield. You have 7k with a t4 Epic shield. What's your house without a shield?

2. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    See for a selfish fixer to be effective u would use flare and blast. For god's sake flare and blast is so easy to use though. To have fun u hav eto beat all these other ships to dust. Dual carros and u would beat up evryone.

3. Nasher!

Nasher! New Member

Lol wasn’t just me then!

4. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Did you read the original post? You need to run +60HP perks. I don't run any right now. Yes you can have 6k HP if you run exactly what I outlined. I'm working towards replacing many parts of my build once I hit Mk7.