1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay not for newbies :(

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NietonoPanda, 26 Mar 2018.

1. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

It's a good game though but the matchmaking makes me want to quit the game. Sad to say as my experience as a newbie in this game, battle bay wont attract new player to play if this kind of matchmaking goes on. I like the game but I'm going to quit because of the matchmaking. Feels lazy to play and getting one - two shots from this mk5-mk6 players. Lower league should have lvl cap in my opinon. I invited almost most of my friends to play ( 30 persons I think) all of them feels the same as mine :(. Goodbye BattleBay for now!.

Heres a photo of mk6 on 200 infamy...
    upload_2018-3-26_13-26-31.png

2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I don't see the pic

3. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

Sorry mate here, can u see it now?

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Yep. And at least it was fixer. Anything else and you wouldn't even have had a chance

5. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

Still Matchmaking is just balancing the team. They dont match us with the same level. If you get what I mean..

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

When fleeting, it treats both ships as if they were as strong as the strongest one.
    By fleeting with a teammate 350 infamy below you, the game treats him as if he is 793 not 443 when determining what players you’ll face.
    I’m not saying that it’s fair, but you need to be aware of that rule for when you’re choosing fleet partners.

NietonoPanda likes this.
  7. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Rough man, I get it :/ If you still like the game I would suggest at least playing the minimum to get sugar & train your captains/level up. Once you get mk3-4 things should get better

8. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

I know, but even I'm alone I hope theres a training grounds for newbie until we get decent equipment before we can join Rank mode something like that

Ian likes this.
  9. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

Thanks for the advice mate, currently all of my friends feels the same, so it means all newbie are feeling the same. If you know Dota2 or League of legends were just like minions(mk1-mk2) compare and the heroes(mk4-mk6) we are just there just to balance the game for each team :(:(

10. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah maybe a "training mode" for under level 15 players that earns gold and stuff

Rainbow Warrior and NietonoPanda like this.
  11. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

Im just worried we all know newbies are the future to keep the game alive, someday old players will quit and newbies are the one will replace them. So a training grounds for newbs is a good idea.

TheFixer27 and Ian like this.
  12. Zen master

Zen master Member

I understand ur frustration, but think about it this way: u and prince whatever are at 800 with mk2 ships. The other guys are mk5 ships at the same infamy. They've obviously been playing a lot longer...they suck. By the time ur a mk5 you should be well over 2000.

Rainbow Warrior and NietonoPanda like this.
  13. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

Sometimes they are called infamy tankers If your aware with that. Players who purposely lose matches and drop infamy for easier match

14. Zen master

Zen master Member

Oh yeah, but theyre rare, and always suck too. Anyone who needs to tank infamy just isnt any good at his real level.
    The most important thing to keep in mind is the game is designed for u to win only half ur battles in the long run. Ive played 12537 battles and won only 6214. Thats less than half, but ive been in nightmare league for months. Ur eventual infamy comes down to the differences in the awards for wins and losses. When u win u often get 24, and when u lose u drop 23. Do that 4000 times ur a nightmare.

15. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

Nowadays in my my current infamy they are not rare actually every match there is two or three. Lots of floaters too. I dont mind to get higher infamy we new players just need a fair gameplay mk1-2 ships Vs mk1-2 ships

16. Zen master

Zen master Member

You may be right. Its been a while for me. At my level everyone is mk6, and some mk7. And every season reset i seem to draw some mk5 overachievers who get slaughtered but quick. A mk5 shooter boasting 5200 hp dies in 2-3 shots at this level.

NietonoPanda likes this.
  17. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I think you can use custom mode with your friend if you want to train

18. NietonoPanda

NietonoPanda Member

We all know firend are not online always, training grounds means a place for newbies too lvl thei gears and enjoy battle bay matching them by their levels not their infamy. Of course we want to play with other players but just within our level.

19. Kosta

Kosta Member

hahahahahha this is funny