1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why did you choose to name your account as such?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wreck your day, 25 Mar 2018.

1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Just wondering, why did you choose to name your BB account/forum account as such? For me I chose the name "wreck your day" as I wanted an aggressive yet lighthearted name and it just suited perfectly. It also is rather memorable; an added benefit that I later found out. (FYI I had actually been pondering over what to name my account for months before I started my Battle Bay account!)
    Now that's just my story, but what about yours? Please post your reason/story below! Thanks! :)

Nikkie!, Rainbow Warrior, #CK and 2 others like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

My name is a combo of reasons. It's a wordplay, a name that just looks damn good, and was given to me in another game(Freefall Tournament) for being a sniperkiller.

3. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Uh I just thought of the stupidest name I could think off and used it.

4. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

I wanted a short name

5. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    I've been using this name for ages in other accounts just for fun and BB is no exception

6. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Asian banana, the master of names, gave it to me and I’ll use it forever to honor his memory

7. KILLER KOI

KILLER KOI New Member

i first joined as capitancrunch but i was getting called out for it haha. so i changed my ign to my favorite fish. koi don't kill but i kill :))

8. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I didn't want to change my name at first cuz i didn't know what I want, but then I got a bunch of friends and a guild so I didn't want to confuse people... so I still use my default name like a noob at level 36 :'(

Rainbow Warrior and PastelPiku like this.
  9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    My parents chose it lol, but if I changed my name I’d be Genital Jousting or something dumb because y not

10. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

My name was Nedhudir, which is Sindarin, then I changed it. No, I will not tell you what Mr. Chompers means.

11. RangerCA

RangerCA Member

Fairly straightforward for me. My name and a pun of "red alert." Also used in an episode of Star Trek, which my avatar is a reference to.

I love guessing! Multiple bear traps while using gender generic formal address? :>

Rainbow Warrior and PastelPiku like this.
  12. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

Da what?
    Interesting...
    Like, chompy traps with teeth?
    Ohh.

13. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I've gone by many names in other games but eventually settled on the name CarrotCake, which is not what I settled on for Battle Bay. This is the first game I started to use the name PastelPiku and it is probably going to be my final creation. It's literally CarrotCake again, but Pastel is Spanish for cake and Piku is Japanese for carrot. Personally, I thought it sounded pretty cool and it perfectly reflects my background without actually changing my original nickname. Also, I've been known as PastelPiku since my very first day on the bay!

14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

St Elmo is the patron saint of sailors.
    St Elmo's Fire is a sort of magical blue flame that burns at a ships extremities under extremely particular weather conditions. It's a good omen and a blessing, leading lucky ships to safety through unforgiving storms and treacherous waters.

My fire is slightly different, and it hurts a lot more;)

15. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    I chose the name “a_creeper_won” when I first made my first minecraft account.
    The name was originally a_creeper but that one was taken.
    I added the won because I don’t even know, but I have been called a_creeper_lost more times than I can count

16. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Every game I have ever played I’ve always been djmixer34. But since I’m the leader of a guild I figured I should have a better name. So I choose to be Admiral DJ. Highest title a leader of the seas could have :) Both a leader of my guild and my five member team:p

17. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I've changed my name so many times(even on the forum once), that I already don't even care anymore. On my current BB account, I went from HumbleTrout227 or something like that, to PatrickStarfish, to in•Disguise. I'm saving up another 1000 pearls to change my name to something stupid.

18. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    as for me , #CK just my nickname , or my full name in short , haha . just that simple ,

btw i have 3 BB account ,
    #CK , my main account , focus on shooter only
    ##CK , focus on fixer and speeder
    CK

PastelPiku and Admiral DJ like this.
  19. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    AnnoyingSpeeder was my first name, idk just a random starter name.
    Gnuquixotic was my second name, i couldn't think of a name so i decided to use a random name generator and the first thing that came up was
    "Gnuquixotic"
    ATM my name is Silvr POW Ranger, apart of the POW Ranger team #Ranger4Life

20. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Because I'm "That" Onion