1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti -suicide / last boat standing power

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Qrovin, 11 Mar 2018.

1. Qrovin

Qrovin New Member

what if the last surviving boat on a team gets a little boost . Like faster reload of guns or faster healing. Or just faster boat for that matter.
    Or extra hp .
    Or maybe the boosts will depend on what type ship his team mates were using also . Like if he had fixers on his team he gets auto hp regeneration. For every speeder he gets 5% more speed.

Same principle could also apply for each boat u kill in battle u get a certain boost.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm struggling with this one. On one hand I'd hate to see an easy match-finishing kill turn difficult in an instant. On the other hand frequently being the last one standing trying to face off 2-3 enemies by myself, any buff would be fantastic.

Maybe an alternative to this would be the ability to press a "buff" button, available to anyone, any time, but just once in, say 5 matches. That way you can have a little better chance as the last boat floating, or to better fend off a charging Defender with 15k HP.

Rainbow Warrior and Blueee like this.
  3. Qrovin

Qrovin New Member

Like boat specific powers
    Shooter = faster cooldown of all weps
    Speeder= more agile or faster cooldown of yellow items
    Defender= armor gets buffed
    Enforcer = all weapons get a mini stun or mini frost perk ...( well im just brainstorming )
    Fixer = gets automatic hp regeneration (that stacks with repairing items) or repair pulse does full heal to u instead of half

Just an idea

4. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Sounds like a cool idea, but I think it should only trigger if you are alone with maybe 3+ enemy boats.