1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Defender MK5 Advice

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MeatStick, 4 Jun 2017.

1. MeatStick

MeatStick New Member

Hey Folks,
    Not MK5 yet but I when I am, what weapon do you recommend for the third slot? Here is what I have available. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

MeatStick.jpg

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

That carronade is awesome
    But not suited to defender

If u dont want to run speeder... then id level the blast cannon

3. MeatStick

MeatStick New Member

Thanks Monobrow! I was thinking about the blast cannon or the explosive cannon. I may test the carronade out but as you said it's not suited for a defender.

4. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Yo duuude, how much money went into this game?
    I mean you're 45 but really spending about 1,200 $ on a game is a bit (too) much in my opinion

Why do you even ask here about which weapon you should use?
    It doesn't matter at all, you have everything
    Just put SOMETHING together and you'll be at 4k infamy in no time

I don't want to be rude at all, but man, even as an adult, there is no way you can spend that much money on a game without feeling bad...

5. MeatStick

MeatStick New Member

Jabynator,
    I appreciate your candor but my thread is about my third weapon option, not how money I put into the game or my age.

Miathan likes this.
  6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

From my experience (I'm much lower level than you) I'd prefer missiles or explosive cannon because those bring some area damage, which you don't have yet. However, your blast cannon and railgun can be upgraded further because you got a 2nd of each... so I don't know. It wouldn't be optimal to run blast cannon and sniper together though, because most of the crew trainings require you to choose one of the two.

7. MeatStick

MeatStick New Member

Thanks Miathan! I played around a little with the railgun and the cooldown is quite long. It makes things worse when i miss. I am leaning towards the explosive cannon.

8. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

I would go with explosive cannon if you don't have a mortar to use :)