1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello World [UBER] (Life+++ Quests++)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Trium, 23 Feb 2018.

1. Trium

Trium Active Member

Hello World [UBER]

Greetings!

We are recruiting!

We have awesome [UBER] tag, in game it look like this:
    [UBER] Trium

Why we are the best guild for you?
    1. We don't care about your online, infamy, equipment
    2. We are focused on farming the Guild Quests, which gives everyone the game benefits (Guild Tokens -> Raffle)
    3. It is a place where you can stay for long in a well known international community
    4. I am strong leader and great analyst. I will adapt our guild to any future changes.
    5. We don't require a lot of your time (in most cases, for you it will be enough just to farm your daily quests with activating the guild quests at the same time)

Our requirements:
    1. English language for using the chat
    2. Weekly Guild Quest Contribution
    I set new target every week

How to join:
    1. Post here your Player Tag
    2. Evaluate approximately your Weekly Guild Quest Contribution in trophies

Our Final Goal:
    We will end up with a full clan with a similar performance, which will be comfortable for all of our members. Most people will stay here for long, which will form a stable community within the clan.

2. Trium

Trium Active Member

One place available, current goal is 5000 trophies per person

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  3. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

i wish i could join but i have a guild which really dont want to leave.......
    All the best for your guild though!

4. Trium

Trium Active Member

You can always join later ;)

Guys, if anyone wants to join, please write about it here. Because usually the guild is full, but I can reserve a place for you and invite in the nearest Wed.

5. Trium

Trium Active Member

Guild Hello World is looking for new members. We have awesome [UBER] tag. We are focusing on active contribution to the guild quests, the requirement is 10'000 trophies per member. Right now we clear 3 boards of quests (36), our goal is 4 boards (48). It is possible to join the guild with your friends (up to 6 people). Welcome!

Neptune_Gaming likes this.