1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Update 2.9 Half Resolution Problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Hokuse, 22 Mar 2018.

1. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I playing with half resolution for a long time. Today after the patch game opened with a tiny screen but keys are still working as normal screen. I tried to reset my phone and reinstall game. First, game opening without that problem then i choose half resolution option and i saw the same problem. I think there is a bug on half resolution option. I asked my friend, they don't see any problem but i can't play like that. My phone is Asus Zenfone 2.

Last edited: 30 Mar 2018
  2. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

3. Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus New Member

Same (asus zenfone 2)

Hokuse likes this.
  4. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

Hi, and thanks for reporting this!
    We're looking into this.

5. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Thank you.

6. TNShark

TNShark New Member

I've had the same problem. Has there been an solution released yet? Half resolution works on my phone but not on my tablet...

7. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I don't see any solution. That problem for asus zenfone 2 phones as far as i know. What is your tablet brand?

8. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Another problem with half resolution (using iPhone 6 iOS 11.3) with center joystick to touch, it does not center where you touch, rather an inch or so diagonal upwrard/to right.

Last edited: 6 Apr 2018
  9. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Yes that happens with bluestacks too.

10. TNShark

TNShark New Member

I'm playing on an Nook HD+ nodded with android 7.1 cyanogenmod. I think the problem is with the big screen and the resolution of the game rather than device support.

11. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

We have managed to reproduce the issue but as it is an issue with Unity, the game engine we are using, I cannot give any estimates on when it will be fixed.
    Anyways, we have reported the issue to the Unity team and they are looking into it.

Thanks once again for reporting the issue to us!

Hokuse likes this.