1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Fixer and Reaper : The Duct Side : Everlasting HP

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Sewah, 17 Aug 2017.

1. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

U don't need to blurred the name.

I think that's me, I may be either sleeping or distracted.

Lol

Da Carronade King and Neu like this.
  2. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Maybe we can do a list of suitable weapon as a proper guideline.

Btw, FG and Ex Canon = awesome combo.
    FG with -30% heal talents is the perfect combo to kill slowly wounded ship.
    Ex Canon with fire damage perk and talent will make u very deadly.

3. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Lol, I am temporarily not running triple tape because I'm upgrading a better tape and I get games like this LOL Screenshot_20180305-171529.jpg

4. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180311-130637.jpg
    Positive Selfishness.
    Btw I got my legendary tape.
    Now going for legendary pulse, that's why I am using pulse.

5. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

6. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180316-075050.jpg
    I rarely get 50k.

Da Carronade King and PastelPiku like this.
  7. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Critical Explosive Canon at 1:50
    Wow! That's rare toooo

PastelPiku likes this.
  8. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Miku just wanta say congrats you proved all the nay sayers wrong. Awesome . I'm a team healer but have t4 epic duct saving gold for t5 . got leg pulse 40k from leg bolt and 5 mil from tape . I'm gonna def. Use 2 tapes to go in attack mode 3 if I ever get more epics had special offer for 49.99.for.one then.the next day on freecommon crate boom epic duct to take me to t5 . imo nay fixer not using at least one duct is hurting themselves or chasing there tail I mean box lol. I hated boxes and went pulse then pulse bolt at mk4 pulse bolt tape at mk5 with so many saying ducts useless now look at the 2 top fixers. Proofs in the pudding. Anyway I.enjoy watching yells selfish fixer battle and got a couple lately I'm proud of so I'm gonna try posting the link . oh yea congrats on the 2 pentas also Miku. I've gotten several quads and the last one in my sights several times only to be gunned down milliseconds b4 global cooldown any way CONGRATS on your achievement. I have 2 one a traditional team fixer and the next I guess a version of duct fixer .actually the only way I can figure out how to heal a team of speeders is run crazy with them . its easier to hit them with the bolt in behind and with them and run by pulse them while also keeping the lone shooter healed swooping by him also lol. Hope all enjoy if I do the link correctly.
    https://replay.battlebay.net/HMLLXPTC

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. Miku Da Yo 39

Yeah the build definitely works, just today I went up another 200 infamy. Yesterday I went up 600 infamy lol. For some reason triple bolt dropped me close to 3600 lol so I switched back to tape. I'm at 4500+ infamy now. Here are some screen shots of my battle history, as you can see there are alot of stars, alot of gold and many matches with multiple kills and even a few quads.
    Screenshot_20180317-023900.jpg Screenshot_20180317-023850.jpg Screenshot_20180317-023822.jpg Screenshot_20180317-023804.jpg Screenshot_20180317-023756.jpg

Ovidmikel and PastelPiku like this.
  10. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Kept saying error when I tried to add second link and for some reason im showed as the unfriend team so you'll have to click till you find me to see my pov
    This is my version of the attack style speeder fixer that would not be as successful without duct lol. Oh Miku once I get my duct and blast can. To lvl 50 got the all items for t5 epic flare to run blast flare already have the 4 epic burn perks installed on blast .only ever got to EC but now don't think id change love my blasty. She's my precious lmao. Anyway well have to fleet one day ill load leg tape and one pulse until I finally get my 3rd tape then we really givem hell lol. And seewah you are yogi of duct so I guess that makes Miku your young patuine. Not sure if that's spelled correctly lol. I've enjoyed both yells Youtube videos and posts on forum . MAY THE DUCT BE WITH YOU !!!
    https://replay.battlebay.net/VZPZWHYD
    Tip for you lower lvl guys and some hi lvl.may not know I found out by accident when.I missed a shot with my bolt . toward the middle or end of battle you'll see me run and time the wave and shoot my bolt as the wave covers the rock and hit my guild mate on speeder. Could help one battle if you can't make it around and some one about to sink lol

Last edited: 17 Mar 2018
  11. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Oh yeabro its all about damage to get those stars I would have thought the first battle I linked would be 3 stated if any I ever played as you see I kept all 3 damage dealers alive but later this eve I got my first 3 stars in ages . After a match I got passed everyone got to stars by me .and I healed 28k and did 6k damage I was like wtf im the only one didn't get 2 stars and 2 woulda been sunk if I hsdnt healed them actually got between a defender and took the shots meant for a shooter so next battle I went kamikaze with a shooter and did I think 12k damage mostly with my blast some one was using firebomb I was knocking chunks out lol .. Can't wait till t5 in just a few hrs I healed with pulse might have shot bolt a couple tines . I think 2600ish heal and almost fell out when I got 3 stars lol. Hey u proxy the man to ask and I should know this but pulse heals outselve 50% Rate . my question is does other fixers still get 50% from my pulse or does my pulse heal other fixers 100% lol been playing almost a yr just got to thinking on that a day or so ago lol

12. Miku Da Yo 39

I think you know the answer, but test and see! :D

13. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Ur back with 3 tapes?I though u said u will wait your tapes to develop b4 u use back them :p

14. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Miku,
    Please share ur fixer hp.
    Mine still low.

Btw, I think I need to change my name.
    Somehow the enemy will focus fire on me, while my team will not focus fire on the enemy fixer.

Weird but that's a fact.

15. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Change your name to selfish fixer brother sewah

~ hot • pandesal

16. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Don't change it! It's a nice name :) Or if you want to, maybe you can change it back to Sewah, less caps should attract less attention. Unless it's because your name has such a reputation that salty people automatically hate you :p

17. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Wow, nice to see this thread is still around

Hey @Ovidmikel

Howdy do?, it's me, cheeky, we used to be in the same guild.

You've become a fully fledged selfish fixer eh?. Nice

PastelPiku likes this.
  18. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I can't change back to Sewah as it will cost me 2000 pearl to change both my ign in BB.

Salty player always celebrate if I got destroyed in battle by chatting YES.

Or

They just wait n do nothing.

Well; we are human, and human have all sort of opinion and mood.

Hmmmm still long way for my legend pulse

vis1234567899 likes this.
  19. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Positive and Negative Selfish Fixer Gear Score
    pixlr_20180323085830712.jpg
    So u know now why I am selfish,
    Turn to the duct side all fixers.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  20. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

In 2nd setup you mast have lvl 10 of gold repair puls so it will be fair