1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please provide me some tips and tricks to win battles and had great damage in mk2 shooter or enforce

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Ayush, 3 Jun 2017.

1. Ayush

Ayush New Member

I am running with mk2 shooter with lv 10 uc sniper lv 10 r cannon and uc lv 7 big torepos or sometime r lv 8 rail..

2. ayeshawty

ayeshawty New Member

The big key is to play your position. The point of a shooter is to supply the highest amount of damage output possible while taking minimal damage. If there is a tank on your team (which is what I main) make sure the tank is the one taking the damage and not you. If there is a healer on the team protect him by offering covering fire while he attempts to heal you and the team up. In terms of the weapon choices, that's all up to you. I run defender with rare cannon and level 20 sniper. If I'm going shooter I'll add a mortar or railgun with it. I run those weapons because thats what I'm more comfortable with. Keep practicing with them and you'll be better with them. Everyone has their own load out that matches their play style the best. Figure out what yours is and you will climb the ladder rather easily. Good luck!

3. Ayush

Ayush New Member

Is my load out good...is it...and I an in
    300 to 500 infamy ..is it good enough...

4. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Just practice and level up for now. Don't worry about infamy certainly.

MajesticWolf likes this.
  5. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Learn to aim and lead people. Get so sick of seeinf people just tap shoot over and over and always hit the wake behind a ship. Learn how much to lead people for whatever projectile you choose

MajesticWolf likes this.
  6. Ayush

Ayush New Member

Hmm ok....it will help me....

7. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

It will help your whole team