1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Idea for Shop : Black Smith

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ArctiC, 3 Jun 2017.

?

Who wants the blacksmith

1. Yes

92.0%
  2. NO

8.0%
  1. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Hey Battlers!

I have been playing this game since global launch and really like it. However there are some aspects about this game that I think need some work such as the market.
    I have been stuck on the same level and Infamy for a long time now and it's difficult for me to upgrade Epic Items given how expensive the parts are. Furthermore it's extremely difficult for me to try new weapons or find duplicates of weapon (Epics).

Given how much I like this game, I certainly want it to improve. Therefore I would like to suggest something known as Blacksmith.

A blacksmith would allow us to do the following:
    1. Convert Item Pieces to a different colour Item pieces. Say I have a rare yellow piece however I would like to convert it to rare red piece therefore I can approach the blacksmith and It will help me convert. The amount of time would be directly correlated to the rarity. Say 2 hours for rare , 6 hours for Epic & 12 hours for legendary.
    2. Convert Weapons of same group to some other weapon of the same group. For example I have an Epic Tritorps however I wanted an Epic Big torp. Since they fall in the same group I can approach the blacksmith and it would help me convert it in say 2 days. The same can be done for converting a rudder to turbo (Since they fall in the blue category)
    3. Third but not the least a black smith can allow us to convert our uncommon parts to rare & rare parts to epic at a given ratio. Say for every 5 uncommon you get 1 rare and for every 5 rare you get 1 Epic part.

With this the RNG system stays in place but we will have more option instead of just scrapping items. Also the time taken at blacksmith can be reduced using pearls therefore its a win-win situation for both players & the developers.
    This will actually help us get what we want with some hardwork ofc but it wont be totally dependent on luck either.
    Hope you take this into consideration and make it a better game for everyone.

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

OMG, yes!!!

3. Crazycyclops

Crazycyclops Member

Totally agree with this idea... Finding dupes and parts especially for epic items is very hard.. I myself am stuck at level 10 for a month.

4. Xenon03

Xenon03 New Member

Yeah, I've been getting the rares that I didn't use and it's hard to get another. So... yeah

5. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

definitely would like to see this in the game. I don't see any reason not to put this in.

6. oDDD

oDDD Member

The devs see a big reason. People wouldnt have to buy as much to get the dupes. This will never happen even if we all want it.

7. Greydone

Greydone Member

3. Third but not the least a black smith can allow us to convert our uncommon parts to rare & rare parts to epic at a given ratio. Say for every 5 uncommon you get 1 rare and for every 5 rare you get 1 Epic part.

I really would like this part to be implemented. I own tens of thousands of rare parts I will never use (I have enough trouble leveling up the epic ones), this is such a waste. I hope Rovio will do something about this. I love this game and I made friends playing it but they're about to drop the game because the economic system is such a disaster whereas the gameplay is amazing, we love it. It's such a shame

Last edited: 4 Jun 2017
    David Bonaparte likes this.
  8. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    The same converting would also work on power cells, because I have over 1000 uncommons and I'd like to get rares and epics instead

9. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

evolve your uncommon items to tier2 (lvl21) and scrap them. poof, you got yourself an epic power cell.

10. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I don't want to use the parts

11. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

well, then i dont know what to tell you. it's part of the game and you cant expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. just like in any other online game, you either grind to get the best stuff, or pay for shortcut.
    honestly, i don't see this idea being implemented anytime soon, if ever.

12. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Solutions have to mean the same amount of money to the company in the end...no free lunches. If you can show the economics of it you can have a chance. You need to convince the finance guys, not the developers.

13. Greydone

Greydone Member

If the economic system is a pain in the ass the players leave the game. The old community already expressed its nostalgy of the former economic system. Losing players will cost them.

14. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I don't like it either. But what they are doing is already proven in gaming. Slot machines get people to lay down a lot f cash.

15. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

This part, I've mentioned in another thread (HERE). This is probably the only part of your thread I agree with.
    This is along the same lines as...why trading would break the game. But I won't get into it.
    Anyways, good ideas though...keep them coming sir!!!

16. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Thank you all for the support Im still searching for an Epic Blast Cannon but it seems like forever to get one. Not making any progress and its frustrating. Got tons of sugar but nowhere to spend *sigh*. Atleast developers can open purchasing similar items from the shop.