1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Glitch In Battle Bay

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by CoolDownHSNA, 19 Mar 2018.

1. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    I just found a weird as glitch...

KilledWhale likes this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Every time you publish a video you don't have to create new thread about it. You could just create one thread for all your videos and post it in the World of Battle Bay section.

When it comes to glitches, the right place to report them is in the Bugs, Issues & Help.

General section on this forum is already so flooded it's hard to keep up with the ones that are actually interesting. So could you make it easier and post your threads in the right sections. No, I'm not a moderator here but I use this forum every day and I really don't like to search through 5 pages of nonsense threads in General section just because some people want to post EVERYTHING here.

3. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Ok... I guess? But this is a thread, and it's not like I post every YouTube video here anyways so yeah. I'll just make a thread where everyone can post YouTUbe vids

4. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

Hey, thanks for reporting this!
    Found the reason and this should be fixed in the next update.

Ian, kurdish bndo and Miathan like this.