1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BATTLE ROYALE IN BB!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NoTtIaN, 17 Mar 2018.

?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN?

1. Very much

54.5%
  2. Maybe a trailer

18.2%
  3. Maybe a beta version

36.4%
  4. Less ships/smaller map

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. More ships/larger map

22.7%
  6. Some items restricted (aka big torpedo)

9.1%
  7. NO I like this idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    DoN't GeT mE wRoNg, BuT wE nEeD aNoThEr GaMe MoDe.

It's called battle royale mode (sorryfortniteihadtostealyouridea).

Anyways, battle royale mode is where you start with 10 ships (Sorryforstealingyourideabrawlstars)

Anyways, 10 ships would start off defenseless. Any infamy will do.
    And it's the same ship tiers vs same ship tiers (Rambo's dream?)
    You will have to run around finding weapons and items to use to your advantage.
    The items will start off at lv 10 (rare) and you will have to go to 5 'blacksmiths' to tier up your weapon.
    To tier up each weapon, you will have to find 'powercells (yayfinally)' laying around on the ocean and a duplicate of the weapon.

You will also be albe to find healing crates that you can pick up and save when needed
    Also, there will be speed boosts/reload boosts/attack boosts etc.

You will have to download a HUGE map with tons of coverage. I was thiniking about having the map be 2 km wide.

When a ship enters your shooting range you can fire at them, but you will give away your position.

The 'bus' from fortnite would be a huge battleship releases tons of other ships into popular locations where the ships can gather loot.

There will be boxes (aka chests) scattered around the buildings and map which you can open and earn loot. The chest loot can only be suitable for the ship type only (speeder can't get green items) but the items equipped on the ship can change whether you want to or not.

Everyone starts off with a lv 30 turbo. This is going to make the game more fast paced and it will make defenders less painfull.

You can earn tons of stars and loot, but each match takes 10 mins.
    If the time ends the person dealing most damage gets the loot.
    Say, 3 people do no damage, they are all 8th place (The other 7 get the higher reward)

But, think of it. A speeder can hide until the match is over. This is why we have acid rain "aka storm". The storm gets smaller and smaller.
    The first circle takes 1 min to form, and takes 1 1/2 min to shrink into 1/2 of the whole map.
    The second circle takes 1 min to form, and takes 1 min to shrink into 1/4 of the whole map
    The third circle takes 1 min to form, and takes 1 1/2 min to shrink into 1/12 of the whole map
    The last circle takes 1 min to from, and takes 1 min to shrink into 1/24 of the whole map.

After that, there is 'deathmatch' where all ships gain x-ray vision and can see through blocks and ships will fight to the death!

1st place gets 50 infamy, 8 stars, 50 000 gold, 35 000 sugar
    2nd place gets 40 infamy, 7 stars, 45 000 gold, 30 000 sugar
    3rd place gets 35 infamy, 6 stars, 40 000 gold, 27 000 sugar
    4th place gets 30 infamy, 5 stars, 35 000 gold, 24 000 sugar
    5th place gets 20 infamy, 4 stars, 30 000 gold, 21 000 sugar
    6th place gets 10 infamy, 3 stars, 25 000 gold, 18 000 sugar
    7th place gets 0 infamy, 2 star, 20 000 gold, 15 000 sugar
    8th place gets -5 infamy, 1 star, 18 000 gold, 14 000 sugar
    9th place gets -15 infamy, none, 16 000 gold, 13000 sugar
    last place gets -20 infamy, none, 14 000 gold, 12 000 sugar

These rewards are based on master III league's loot. The nightmare league rewards will probably exeed 100 000 gold and 70 000 sugar if you come 1st.

Fair?
    Good?

Last edited: 22 Mar 2018
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Sounds like Fortnite?? :) I'd be game for it.

I'd also love to have the option to do a deathmatch games... same matchup algorithm, 10-20 players randomly placed on a map with their own weapons, last boat standing wins. In other games that has been even more fun than the standard 5 vs 5 match.

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Looks badass! The rewards are pretty neat as well! +1!

NoTtIaN and Mr. Chompers like this.
  4. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Definitely a unique idea ^^

NoTtIaN likes this.
  5. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

Bro the idea is unique but it will be a speeder buff bcz they will go and collect every wep faster than others
    A defender is approaching a wep. Thinking (Yeeeeee!!!!! I got it )

Zoom! Pass the speeder and take his dream

Defender :(

Just think for it and come with a solution bcz every prob. Has some solutions ;) I know u can do it:p

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Make every boat the same and the race would be of equals!

7. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    1. Rewards are too minimal.
    2. Advantage for speeders - As someone said.
    3. May need to rethink the system on how this gamemode works.

-729835959, Nikkie! and NoTtIaN like this.
  8. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Very insteresting :cool:

But instead going around the map to collect items ( i i assume by items you mean red, yellow, blue etc item), how about we enter battle royale with our own weapon? Instead collecting item, i think collecting things such as random box such that could bring advantages/disadvantages would be interesting.

For example, there are boxes in the map, when you take those boxes you wouldnt know what it will give you, you take those random boxes, then you could see every player on the map ( advantage box) or you could get your location be known to other player in the map (disadvantage box). This os just one example.

What do you think?

Hope its good enough :)

Cryix likes this.
  9. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Just wish they would have tournaments and gild battles . 5 on 5 pretty much what bae watch is doing . the torunys have weapon lvl and gear caps so every one is equa say every one weqpns be like t4 epic for ace t5 nightmare l that be real competition . have different lvl of course to enter for differnt rewards . have battle start every hour or 2 hours and several days or a week to complete so many 5 on 5 battles in that weeks tourny .If anyone his ever played golf star they have world champion ship every week with schedules week so you can plan around . And enough games you don't have to play everyone also 4 or 5 other mode on the same principal some start every hour for 24 hrs . they have the ground work in place with custom already.hopefully this is the plan .

Last edited: 19 Mar 2018
  10. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    No, it’s same boat type and mk level vs the same ship. The infamy doesn’t change anything except the rewards.

-729835959 and Cryix like this.
  11. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Maybe add a map where everyone could see but you can’t see other ships on the mini map. If you start off with a weapon that would be too op. The items are leveled down to make it fair. And like, every speeder would start with a big torpedo

12. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    1. Hater
    2. The match only lasts less than 10 min. That’s why there aren’t too many ships in one match.
    3. Rethink what? The rewards are good. It doesn’t need much of a change other than a bit more loot. The idea is also good.

13. Diquaphilius

Diquaphilius New Member

why only 10 ships? if your gonna make a map that big, may as well add in more ship count, not a massive amount like pubg, but you know, 20? maybe 30? depending on map size/layout etc etc.

14. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Think of it. A sniper has about 40 range, and so 3000 divided by 40 is about 70 sniper shots wide. That’s not a lot considering there are only 10 ships in one game. Maybe the map could be only 2000 m wide

15. Diquaphilius

Diquaphilius New Member

I mean you could make that arguement for any battle royale game....in pubg i guarantee you someone is ALWAYS in sniper range (i know in that game they dont have a range limit, im factoring in height differences and sight lines) so i mean with proper cover/ buildings/caves and what not that shouldn't be a problem, again depends on map design.

16. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Here we go again, another person trying to pick on me. I am trying to help you improve your idea so you don't have to go say some nasty things about me. Let me prove why i said that.

1. Rewards are too minimal.

I can earn more gold, sugar and stars in a less than 10 minute period. At least increase the gains so it is something more rewarding to play. It's just pathetic to have a 5 million gold storage, 2 million sugar storage and a 150 star limit everyday. I know it is based on Master League loot, and it is a side gamemode but seriously, people won't even wanna play it if they are around level 35+ because the rewards are just too low to even grind from.

2. Speeder has an advantage

The early game speeder has an advantage due to it's speed being faster than all the other ships so it'll be easier to grab some items very quickly. I mean, who would expect a speeder to come out of nowhere, snatch your weapon and kill you because you are defenseless? Don't you not call that unfair?

3. Rethink the system

I am saying this, because the system may need more development. These "PUBG" or fortnite games have not even passed a year, well PUBG will turn 1 year in less than 3 days. But so is this game, it hasn't even globally launched for a year and we are yet here. Why am i asking you to rethink a bit? This gamemode entirely is based on skill, you said that "Any Infamy will do" shows entirely this system will be based on how intelligent and good you are at this game. Why couldn't it be based off infamy? Clearly the higher skill players will have an advantage right?

So please do not call me a hater. I will tell you now i don't like fortnite or those other "PUBG inspired games" but i didn't say i'm a hater of the game. Just because i literally posted 3 lines of what i think that this gamemode should improve on, doesn't mean i'm a person that is a hater. I get disrespected by someone who calls me a hater just because i am expressing MY thoughts on how this could be improve. Get your act together. Geez.

Last edited: 21 Mar 2018
    NoTtIaN, Ian, Sifa and 2 others like this.
  17. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    It's same boat class vs same boat class. Plus. You have to gain your yellow items. You begin with nothing. Plus the items are leveled down a bit. high risk high reward!

Last edited: 21 Mar 2018
  18. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    OK........ Lets wait for this game to develop............. I'm going to buff the reward............it's not like it's 'inspired' by pubg or fortnite. There are many other games based on that too........ (fortnite sucks on an ipad air 2)....... Think of it, what are the chances of 5 fixer mk5s getting into 1 match? Because the infamy range is high, the better people get better reward.............................................hater

19. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I think the idea of a battle royale is a good idea. As has been said, there are some bugs to work out in your rules and rewards, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed.
    One thing I would suggest is that the map should shrink over time. It would prevent players from running and hiding, and bring them to the fight (there is nothing worse in this game than a player who is badly outnumbered, who just runs for the remainder of the game without attempting to engage the enemy - just wastes everyone’s time).

20. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    ok, but i just want to see if people want this basic idea. should the circle be called.... the sToRm?:p my originality though

Cryix likes this.