1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PUT LOCKS ON ITEMS SO WE DON'T ACCIDENTALLY SCRAP THEM. ( IMPORTANT )

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by PONDS MEN, 2 Jun 2017.

?

PUT LOCKS ON ITEMS SO YOU WON'T ACCIDENTALLY SCRAP THEM?

1. HELL YEAH!

2. DUH? WE OBVIOUSLY NEED IT!

3. No! Thats your fault. Be careful next time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PONDS MEN

PONDS MEN New Member

All items should have an option to be locked. Adding a lock feature would make it much easier to manage your inventory after a long day of battling. Those top items that you use or just wish to keep will be sorted to the very top of your inventory screen allowing you quick access to them if you want to switch to one of those items. And the locking mechanism would secure your items for accidental scraping.

2. Splash0rboy3000

Splash0rboy3000 Member

This topic is as old as BB is. Itemlock seems to bee to complicated to be implementet lol

PONDS MEN likes this.
  3. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

The 3 clicks argument is BS. if there were 3 clicks uniquely devoted to scratch, it would make sense. Clicking the item window cannot be considered as a anti-scratching prevention system. The 2nd is where the error happens (misclicking scratch rather than upgrade, let's say). And the third click, the confirmation click, is the only true preventive system. It is like saying I enter a supermarket (first click), I grab a pack of biscuits rarher than cookies, which is sitting right next to it on the shelf (second click), and then I get told, when scanning the item, are you sure you want to buy biscuits? (Third click). A warning that I am likely to ignore since I have bought 200 biscuits so far and I got accustomed to reading that sign.

PONDS MEN likes this.
  4. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I have never had this happen.. They ask a few times if you are sure lol idk how you accidentally do that.

5. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Bottom Line...
    It shouldn't happen.
    Inspecting an item, swapping perks, equipping...never happened.
    Accidentally scrapping an item is better described as saying I accidentally committed a crime. You have full knowledge of what you're doing and full control of what is going on with your account.

Accident would be going down the wrong initial path of travel when you start the game...

But if you need a way to justify yourself, then this is the place to do it. I'm sorry it happened but I can't believe it's an accident.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  6. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

Not only what aleady had been mentioned about personal accountability, but don't do loaded polls. If you're only giving one answer, don't even ask the question. It only shows you're not even open to debating the subject and only here for high fives and mommy hugs instead of actually debating the merits of the topic.

7. NauticalNinja

NauticalNinja New Member

As a new member, to both the forums and the game, I had no idea people had such an issue with this. I think the current system is quite fine, never had an accidental scrap per say, I did just recently spend 100 bucks to upgrade some stuff, my epic carronade being one, and my 4 year old was able to get on and scrap my gear. Unfortunately sounds like there's nothing they can do about it which sucks so I understand why people are complaining. However, like most games, the few who exploit ruin it for the rest of us, so now instead of enjoying Battle bay like I had been, im down 100 bucks because they won't restore items. If I've learned anything from forest gump its that shit happens. Life will go on and rovio will continue to make money. I personally will continue playing and supporting, but definitely wanted to swing by and support whatever it is that's making players frustrated. Happy ship sinking fellow battle bayers

monobrow likes this.
  8. PONDS MEN

PONDS MEN New Member

Well okay. Whatever. Im not forcing you to believe me but Im saying the truth. Why would I waste my time doing this anyway ugh for attention? -.-"

9. PONDS MEN

PONDS MEN New Member

Okay I'm sorry. I edited it, happy now? -_-"

10. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

Oh, I'm sorry for asking you to actually put up answers to your poll that actually promote discussion of a topic and not just let you hear what you want to hear. How silly of me to think you posted your thoughts on a public forum for an exchangeof ideas and not just bro fists.

Maybe now you can start taking responsibility for your own actions by paying attention to what you're doing in the game instead of asking for your hand to be held; and actually following forum rules by using the search feature... But i bet that that's to much to ask and I'll just get another childish, snide remark from you, because admitting fault is too hard for your fragile little ego.

11. PONDS MEN

PONDS MEN New Member

Hahaha whatever you say. I didn't make the accident tho may friend did. And are you trying to offend me? Try harder nextime hun. Buhbye.

12. Joeydoe

Joeydoe New Member

Maybe a lock that says "You must unlock this weapon in order to continue this process" when you try to scrap a locked item
    That would be great!

PONDS MEN likes this.
  13. PONDS MEN

PONDS MEN New Member

Yeahhhhhhhh

14. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

Ogfen
    Offend? If the truth about yourself offends you, then i guess... ...hun! You're such a dolt. I guess it explains why you can't keep your equipment.

15. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

First, your friend can speak for themself.
    Second, this isn't a place to start a pissing match. This is a community of players to swap ideas as mentioned above.
    Thirdly, it happened. Unless your friend plans on uninstalling the game, he'll get that weapon back or advise him to maybe try a different weapon. He might like it.