1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Targeting Crosshairs Overly Sticky

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bomby McBombface, 2 Jun 2017.

1. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

Director of Astronautical Engineering
    Not sure if this is just me, others are having the same issue, or this has been mentioned before.

But since the recent patch my targeting crosshairs are overly sticky beyond what they were before. They have difficulty switching targets when needed, I can be firing on one person then switch to face someone else in another area, but my crosshairs stay on my previous opponent so my shots go that way instead of where I need them to.

This has cost me my life multiple times, caused my squad to lose, as well as my loss in damages.

2. codemonkee

codemonkee New Member

I do find it sticks to a target more then I would like especially when the opponents are close to each other in terms of line of sight but not overlapping.

Just to double check "Sticky Targets" isn't enabled in the control settings?

3. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

Director of Astronautical Engineering
    I do have sticky targets enabled, but this surpasses even that. It used to switch with line of sight, but isn't doing that as frequently, it just sticks to one target even if I'm no longer close to (or looking at) them.