1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stats for medics

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Adam Jennings, 2 Jun 2017.

1. Adam Jennings

Adam Jennings New Member

I use the repair ship in every battle. I very rarely fire a weapon because I'm sailing to heal every team member the best I can. When we win I get 2 stars and a good amount of coin and sugar, but seeing my damage is 0 or less than 1500 it's looks as if I have done nothing.

Can the developers add a stat where you can see how many hitpoints you have given team mates through healing?

X3ctorS likes this.
  2. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

They are lmpementing an update for this so don't worry it's happening soon I asked the same question last month and saw that somone already asked the same question with positive feedback

Adam Jennings likes this.
  3. Whistler

Whistler Active Member