1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate my enforcer mk3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lookas, 2 Jun 2017.

1. Lookas

Lookas Member

Okay,I just wanna start playing enforcee.My items arent upgraded yet bcs I am searching for the best loadout.Also,take a look in my inventory and tell me which items you think are worth using(and upgrading)
    Thx Screenshot_20170602-122415.png

2. Splash0rboy3000

Splash0rboy3000 Member

head for the Sniper, Swift, and choose between BC and Grenade as shortrange weapon. i prefer BC because of DMG, but i would love to have Swift or Grenade. Grenade crew sometimes overlaps with enfo crew. You will need your shield or bandage for enfo mk4.

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Looks pretty fair to me, for now.
    Soon your enforcer will have 3 red slots and only three red slot points though, and I think 3 weapons are better than 2 every time.
    I'd be looking to go sniper, grenade and swift torp if I were you.
    Torps are really great for getting through those pesky tesla shields. You probably want to get yourself one of those too.

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

All of the big boys use flare gun/blast cannon combo. There's something to think about there too.

Lookas likes this.
  5. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Hey Stelmo

Im a mk4 speeder running flare gun, blast cannon combo and am really tempted to go enforcer mk5 to add another cannon.
    What do you reckon! Worth?
    My playstyle is kinda kamikaze, terrorise team atm. Clealry id have to change that a bit but.

Flare gun, cannon, blast cannon, 2x tesla shield also seems tempting....

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Haha, nothing like dual tesla shield to terrorise a team man:)
    The mk5 speeder/enforcer trade off is a tricky one.
    I guess you just have to think about which slots are more important to you, and if you're happy to lose some speed.
    Since you're not using any 2 point weapons I reckon the extra red slot would make a world of difference.

I prefer my enforcer at the moment.
    It's probably due to the high turret speed, my best weapon is my grenade.
    Enforcer is really slow without the overboost on, but that backwards/forwards enforcer dance is really effective at forcing misses.
    Enforcer/speeder involve a completely different style of play, why not use both?

monobrow likes this.
  7. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Mine

Attached Files: