1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove infamy Tanking tool

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by mani5396, 10 Mar 2018.

?

Do you want infamy tanking tool to be removed?

Poll closed 7 Apr 2018.
  1. Yes

78.3%
  2. No

21.7%
  1. mani5396

mani5396 Member

Even players who play fair are trapped in the infamy tanking tool. I'm trying from last week to push infamy but matchmaking always give me bad teams not for one day but from the last week. Please remove this from game or at least do some adjustments in this tool to protect fair play players. I'm frustrated geting useless rewards from one week that are not worth the time and effort you spend in game. You are just forcing me and other players to quit this game.

Warchin3 and TwoHeadedFreak like this.
  2. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

The "tanking" will not end until the developers have introduced rewards that are proportional to your infamy. But for now - suffer.

Ashtin Micheli likes this.
  3. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Yes and one more thing they should make leagues fluid i.e the moment your infamy goes down the Infamy req of a league your rewards are are automatically reduced to the league you are in and vice versa in case it goes up

4. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

and even if theinfamy is less than -800, there will be a penalty for guild tasks. So that large ships do not descend to the bottom to quickly "shoot meat"

5. mani5396

mani5396 Member

Agreed this would be totally solve this issue.

*JAWS* likes this.
  6. TTrain

TTrain Member

Just wondering, how do tankers, fromaly known as seal clubbers, benefit from tanking their infamy? Don't their rewards get reduced quite a bit once they loose a certain amount of infamy? I'd never tank, I just have never understood why people actually do. And secondly, are there really people that tank on purpose? Or have we just created a conspiracy because if they weren't tanking, we couldn't fathom a reason why some people seem to play so idiotically, and wonder they really couldn't suck that bad could they? Or wonder if that speeder rushed to commit suicide on purpose, or are they really that bad at scouting? Just wondering ;)

mani5396 likes this.
  7. mani5396

mani5396 Member

Yeah there are players who drop infamy on purpose but i was just trying a new setup on my fixer and got dropped and now I find it impossible that I will ever come out of this. But due to these players who drop on purpose, fair play players must not be punished. And since I have been trapped in this infamy tanking tool I noticed that I always get the bad team on my side. Being a fixer I do more damage than shooters still lose because of teams. And frankly speaking it sucks.

8. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    It was like this before, and it completely sucked. I had enough infamy to get to Ace 1. But it was a week before the season ended, so i couldn’t play for a week if i didn’t want to risk my infamy and a place in Ace 1. So this would just create a system where players would stop playing rather than risking for example winning a season, or going to next league.

9. Crashedup

No you got it wrong what I said is the moment you get 3k you get placed in ace 1 and start getting rewards according to ace 1 i.e 120% instead of 100% of ace 2 and vice versa.This will not mean you have to wait to wait for season end to get new league
    Have you ever played any other PvP the infamy in those games work like that and it's quite helpful in stopping tanking to an extent.
    If this was implemented you would atleast stop seeing mk5/6 in warrior league above that I cannot guarantee

mani5396 and wtfack like this.
  10. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I think the problem lies in the matchmaking system. Even if you play poorly, as long as you have good teammates you can still win. Or maybe it was just because i got lucky these last few days.

11. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Many of the tankers are P2W (not F2P) so they’re not bothered by rewards (or lack thereof). If they need more pearls, or sugar, or gold, they just buy it with real money. Many have legendary parts already.

mani5396 likes this.
  12. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I think that just explain that they have bad skills. Even when they pay they still can't win.
    By your explanation, they naturally would want to increase infamy because reward doenst really matter to them.

13. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

They do have comparatively poor skills, as they never face the better players, and therefore don’t improve their skills.

However, true seal clubbers are looking for as easy a win as possible. They deliberately lose when their infamy rises too high as they don’t want the tougher challenge.

Hazimi likes this.
  14. Crashedup

Most game have iap dependent on leagues which leads them not having way too high lvl items at the start and it pushes them to go for higher league for better gear ofcourse the prices of lower leagues are less but they also do not provide as much value as higher league iaps do

15. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    U can ask.. never gonna happen...

16. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Oh sorry.
    Yes that would be better, but it still wouldn’t completely solve infamy tanking. But it’s a start

mani5396 likes this.
  17. Crashedup

Yes it's a start:)

18. Crashedup

Ik

19. mani5396

mani5396 Member

It must be fixed cause those after battle rewards are the only way to earn resources for F2P players without them it makes no sense wasting your time on something for getting nothing.