1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does the reports really work?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Xepe, 10 Mar 2018.

1. Xepe

Xepe Member

When I report a player, this really work or is just to calm me down with a candy?

hotwap likes this.
  2. hotwap

hotwap New Member

it works i got banned like 5 times i am thinking to buy vip to evade ban.. :D

3. Xepe

Xepe Member

The game send you a notification or something like that? Or just when you want play, the game is block?

4. hotwap

hotwap New Member

no notifications its when you launch the game or if u already inside the game u will get disconnected saying "your account logging in from some other device".
    yes lots of experience :D

5. Xepe

Xepe Member

I see. Do you know how many reports is necessary for ban one player? I mean, is necessay just one report or maybe need be like 5 ? Do you know that?

6. hotwap

hotwap New Member

its hard to know how many people hates you in a crowd but definitely not JUST one.

7. hotwap

hotwap New Member

do you wanna manipulate reports from multiple accounts?

8. Xepe

Xepe Member

Haha that's true. Thanks for you information :)

9. Xepe

Xepe Member

No, I just have one account. I just wanna know if the reports really worked.