1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we disable the target lock button?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stalie, 7 Mar 2018.

1. Stalie

Stalie Member

Devs,

The target lock button in game gets activated during my game play whether I intend it or not.
    I've even adjusted the icon to be as small as can be and placed it top middle of the screen to get it out of my way however it activates regardless and when I try to aim at other targets I find myself locked to a target I can't even see anymore.
    Can you please give us the opportunity to disable the target lock button completely?
    I don't use it and it causes me more game errors than help.

This has nothing to do with sticky targets which is fine.
    Thx

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

Actually you can hide it quite easily!

From the hamburger menu in the top-left corner in the bay, select options and then press the customise-button.
    Now, change the target lock size to as big as possible and drag the target lock to a corner (the picture shows how I place it).
    Finally, minimise the size of the target lock aaaand it's gone.

Attached Files:

3. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Well, that was easy...
    tenor.gif

Stalie likes this.
  4. Stalie

Stalie Member

Thank you for your support!
    Easy once you know how tat is!
    I'm sure there are otter players that would like to get rid of this issue. Wouldn't a target lock option as part of the options menu be an easier way?