1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Missile Launcher?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BowenQ, 31 May 2017.

1. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Got a rare missile launcher, and want to put it on my mk3 enforcer. I feel that this weapon is powerful but hard to land hits because of its small radius and big spread. Sometimes the missiles concentrate on one point and sometimes they spread out badly. Any tips for using this weapon? Thanks.

2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Sorry, haven't got any tips, but I would suggest you to use it on speeder. The reason is you're wasting 1 red weapon slot (missiles cost 2 slot points) and can't do as much as speeder, and as for speeder you get 3 yellow slots which you can add a frost blaster, an over boost and something else! ;)

3. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

No one helps?

4. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Missile launcher at higher level is deadly with the low cool down, trade off is the projectile spread is random. Once you get additional projectile you will hit a target easier, also aiming at a horizontal target will get more hits.
    Will need some practice to use it efficiently but once mastered is a great main weapon.

Also note that usually the further away your target the more spread out the projectile. Using it on mid range should help you get more hit on a target.

5. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Thanks for the tip. I think the devs should consider adding a new talent to lower the spread angle.

monobrow likes this.
  6. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Its the opposite imo. Its easy to land hits with because of the spread but you only hit for 1 or 2)3 of the dmg because all missiles didnt connect. The trajectory is awesome tho. They are longer range than mortars and lower trajectory so you can put them into windows and use them around overhangs without nailing the cealing every time. My problem is rhe crew member foe missiles is so expensive. I have a rare lv10 and 2 more dupes waiting but not enough sugar for the crewman