1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.3 "Patch it!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 19 May 2017.

1. Hyperior

Hyperior New Member

Keep up the good work rovio this new update has been great so far although I am a bit sad about the flare gun duration going down but hey it your game

2. dean

dean New Member

hey guys EXCELLENT GAME One of the Best pvp out there. Totally Original format.
    BUT WINNING BATTLE POINTS NOT GETTING ADDED.
    I WON X3 BATTLES ON TROT and i am MISSING :- x3 (24pts)=72pts . Also I've just tried again and was in WINNING TEAM again and I haven't received 24pts.thanks
    player-deanslack46 .
    dean.slack46@gmail.com
    thanks

Silakonlaor likes this.
  3. sparky216

sparky216 New Member

Infamy needs some tweaking. There is a large curve at lower infamy due to players showing up and being afk or spinning in circles shooting. Players being brought into to high a infamy to be of use that we have no control over. Thus luck of draw ends in lots of losses not due to a players skill. It creates a suction at the bottom that is very hard to break away from. If there was full guild wars then the scoring system would work. I am confident you are aware of the scoring being broken and also feel it will be corrected. However I felt the need to say something due to my frustration..

Thanks

4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

hello. i need to ask you why speeder doesnt get rewarded after battle for helping his team with battle stars? i am stunning people left and right with tesla bolt, dodging enemy fire as distraction, scoring above average dmg on top of landing some kill shots, and yet i still earn 1 star, max 2 (when i am the top dmg dealer). Is this game called Battle Bay or Shooter Bay? Is it mandatory to play as a shooter to progress in this game?

PCCA494 and Robert Sundwick like this.
  5. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

No I play primarily speeder/enforcer I do support mostly and usually get three stars.

I agree with him 100%.

Last edited by a moderator: 22 May 2017
    Bomby McBombface and PigStory like this.
  6. iron man 007

iron man 007 New Member

Where can I down load patch

7. PigStory

PigStory New Member

8. manueliz30

manueliz30 Member

@Zeus in our badges in 3 sides what does B-M-F means? and what MK stands for?

mammoth1946 likes this.
  9. Dead eye Donny

Dead eye Donny New Member

Please in the next update Change the enforcers mk6 red slot points to 4 because 3 is two little! thank you.

10. PigStory

PigStory New Member

11. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

pretty sure you guys are pretty busy but... could you do more ads for this game??

The game is great but not many people get chance to know about this game.....

plz do some more ads in South Korea people will love this game trust me.

12. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

Hi @Capt.Lord, what league are you in now? let me just say that the flare gun by itself is not as fearsome as it seems but what makes it so devastating is that when combined with all cannon fire, it can kill you so fast. most of the top speeders and enforcers use flare guns because of the combo damage bonus. a speeder with a sniper and blast cannon VS a speeder with blast cannon and flare gun? the BC FG combo will win that matchup 90% of the time. when you think about that combo bonus damage on 5v5 battle, it is just ridiculously deadly. Most if not all ships carry at least 1 type of cannon plus a burning enemy is like a visual tag for your allies to aim for that poor fellow first.

In nightmare league, flare gun is a beast.

Cheers!

13. Renier Fourie

Renier Fourie New Member

I have no idea what you are talking about ....:);):):):):)

14. yellowocean

@Renier Fourie, which one? hahaha, just saying that overall, having a properly upgraded flare gun is much better compared to a blast cannon at the same level/rarity.

15. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Are there any news about the 5vs5 mode between guilds or friends?

16. Renier Fourie

Renier Fourie New Member

I know, was joking around as I am a heavy fg user... (reindeerfurious) ;)

17. yellowocean

oh hey man, hahaha, i hate going up against you and your FG hahaha

Renier Fourie likes this.
  18. Atticah

Atticah New Member

Bad mother F*&^^%&
    And
    Make. o_O

19. iAmZ

iAmZ New Member

Nope :(

20. Speederfanboy

Speederfanboy New Member

It would be wonderful if the mine can be activated with switch to detonate it. Can choose either let it explode by itself or by switch/remote.

Thank you in advance