1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcers with dual shields (exploit)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Real Baha, 1 Mar 2018.

1. baysider

baysider Active Member

if it were an exploit it wouldnt be possible to use for over a year and speeders would use it to get high infamy not an exploit

2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I don't use Dual-shield enfo(infact don't use enfo at all) and most certainly i wouldn't mind if my dual-sniper on shooter gets nerfed......

Sorry to break your faith, but i dont make selfish demands but this whining about unreasonable nerfs just makes me sick

If i m not wrong you were the person advising community to never ask for nerfs!

Thought you were a genuine person who doesn't make false statements! Now i think i m wrong

4. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I was. For certain.

We are where we are. Not in an ideal world.

I asked for no nerfs. Way back beyond frost.

Devs have done multiple moves to now.

This isnt a theory class. Its reality.

So now is it easier for devs to undo months n months of coding:?

Or nerf double tesla shield users once the 2cd tesla shield is up?

Which is easier?

Do devs have a history of nerfing meta items? Yes.

Is double tesla shield use now meta? Yes.

If I were a betting man. The next nerfs out odlf all items. Sniper citicals. And double tesla shield.

This is from meta. And community out cry.

For everyone that doesnt want their item touched. The way mine were. U might wanna hop on the buff train for all underused ships. And items. That might be the slimmest chance they wont nerf snipers and tesla shields.

Wish it werent so. Yes. I am still consistent. But now to reality. I believe tesla shield is the next item by devs to nerf. They will look at nitemare league play. And whatever is meta. Nerf. It.

5. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Ok, what about players who jumped on frost and explosive when those were underused? As soon as they got buffed they were nerfed harshly and frost became even worse than it was before. Double tesla shield is literally the only choice for enforcers since the frost nerf. I also used enforcer BECAUSE it was an underused ship at my infamy and now I have to expect a brutal nerf? Ridiculous. Sniper has been a running meta at lower levels for the longest time and rovio hasn't even touched it for a long time.

LimeOnMars likes this.
  6. = Peachy =

= Peachy = Member

10K Hp Enfos and T50 epic EC that don't break a shield... c'mon guys either you're playing another game or ur exaggerating a bit :)

7. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Did the damage get nerfed? Dude you should know what got nerfed. You’re talking nonsense.

8. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

This set up is not exploit we have been using dual shields on enforcer since beta days. You people keep nerfing unnecessary stuffs if you nerf the Tesla shield just because you see a lot of players on the leaderboard using it, then you guys are blind you see it’s not nightmare players always matter. Shield is useless on lower leagues because it stuns you for 4 secs. And the hp is of Tesla shield is low unless you have t5 epic shields . But guess what? Not everybody have it. You beautiful people I love get also your reasons right ec didn’t got dmg nerf you’re making non sense excuses just because you play with so much enthusiasm and passion Ps: idc if devs gives me warning for this ( they so did) I just hate people who don’t like candy and who don’t respect other players and asks for nerf when they loses to it in almost all of the matches.

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Mar 2018
  9. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

You sir, deserve a medal of honour. I couldn't say it better.

10. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

instead of nerf just put the other weapons in a interesting use, now the game force you to play just two or three combinations...non sense.

11. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I wish you guys would learn than nerfing isn't always the best choice in certain cases. Tesla shield nerf affected mostly lower level ships due to stun but not higher level ships since they have the extra hp on they're shields. I say remove stun but increase cooldown on tesla shield per each hit taken, that or remove stun but an hp nerf. That way it could atleast be useable at lower infamies

12. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

It is no accident that 7 of the top 10 at this time are enforcer.
    When there is a setup that takes advantage, all players who have a variety of weapons (the top), use that advantage and that happens ... 7 of the top 10 are enforcers.

13. Warchin3

Warchin3 Member

Nerf double Tesla shied :mad:

14. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    And they are same ones that were frequently in top 20 before buff, just with a different boat. I think they are just good. And the next enfos are 15, 2 are 20-30 and only 1 from 30-40.

LimeOnMars likes this.
  15. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

If they change to enforcer it is because it has its advantages ... do not you think?

16. Cozytrendsetter

Cozytrendsetter Member

Excellent post.A minority uses double tesla shields and some here will make you believe as if every enforcer uses them.There is a counter to this setup in this game ie torpeoes.But just because someone setup got wrecked due to nerfs lets go about nerfing everything by calling it OP.This is now becoming a habit on this forum.Yesterday saw a thread regarding nerfing the big torp just because the poster could not dodge them.Nerfs should be resorted to when there is nothing you can do againist a setup.Use torps and the bubble revolution will die.

17. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

So the only way to avoid these shields is with torpedoes ... one of the hardest to use in bb ... so, are we still talking about an advantage?
    Clarify that I do not ask for nerf, but if everything is more balanced.

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  18. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Nerf whining players :p:p:p

LimeOnMars likes this.
  19. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

nerf to those who have nothing to do also...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Explosive cannon, railgun, flare gun, fire bombs, napalm, tesla bolt, mines, carronades, I'm not sure about blast cannons, but the other ones can easily deal with tesla shield :D lvl one of them up if you do not like torpedos :rolleyes: