1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone explain this...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by jpog, 4 Mar 2018.

1. jpog

jpog New Member

Some where . . .
    The battle replay is here http://replay.battlebay.net/QFQFJHDK#CTVFCQLD
    Can someone explain to me why I came in 2nd? The 1st place guy had 3498 damage with 1 kill and I had 4135 with quad kill. Just trying to figure out why.

2. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Cannons love fire.....that shooter was using flare....because of fire u got a bit more damage....and that shooter played a crucial part getting hit and keep unfriends busy or did more skill shots.....my best guess.....not sure.........

jpog likes this.
  3. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    It is because he had 3 flare guns. Fire damage counts more for stars, becaus it makes your cannons do more damage. Either by crew talents and/or fire perks, cannons do more damage if the target is on fire.

So, you came in second place, because most of the damage you did was because of the fellow in first place.

jpog and PallabKumarS like this.
  4. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    I guessed so too.....

5. jpog

jpog New Member

Some where . . .
    Oh okay. That makes sense now. Thanks for explaining.