1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild rivalry fixing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kshitij jaiswal, 1 Mar 2018.

?

How are the new quests and rivalry fixing system

1. Good quests but not good rivalry fixing system.

54.5%
  2. Bad quests and good rivalry fixing system

4.5%
  3. Both are good.

27.3%
  4. Both are bad.

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kshitij jaiswal

Kshitij jaiswal New Member

This new guild rivalry fixing is very poor.
    This week we got a team which is globally in top 10 guilds. Is it because we did 55 quests last week? Although our ranking is only around 300.
    It's very disappointing rivalry fixing we are doing our best but not for a good result.
    I think they should do according to global rankings and that too they need to setup a range of around 100 rankings ahead or below present rankings

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

No thanks.
    We rank in the top 15, sometimes top 10 but our guild is 90% f2p.
    You think we should have to face booster guilds every week because of our infamy?

I'm sure it was nice for you guys to pick up a free win every rivalry before the update but I'm quite enjoying having a chance to actually compete for the tokens.

3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Another post about this....

I'll say what I've said in all of them. Match the guilds based on Quests Completed (average of previous two rivalries, +/- 3) AND Infamy.

roytchai and Kshitij jaiswal like this.
  4. Kshitij jaiswal

Kshitij jaiswal New Member

I am not talking about competitiveness We also compete very hard for tokens but it makes no sense fixing a mk5 guild with mk7.
    They have very high damging weapons and hence can do these quests very easily.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  5. roytchai

roytchai Member

Finally you say "AND infamy", thank you .

6. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

The new rivalry system is bullshit and another way to earn money.
    It just favours guilds with money to throw around and is shit for f2p guilds.
    Here is an example to show how biased it is towards guild who spends money.
    Let's say there is a canon specific quest.
    F2p ( no boost): let's say a player did 1000 dmg with canon in a match while fleeting up so dmg recorded will be.
    1000*2*10= 20000.
    P2w( 5x boosts ): let's say Thier player also did 1000 dmg with canon while fleeting up so dmg recorded will be.
    1000*2*10*5= 100000.
    So there is a difference of 80000 dmg just by equiping single 5x boost well played rovio not for even once you can create a single thing with even a remote sense of balance

JiminyKicket and Earel like this.
  7. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

And the whine goes on

And on

And on

And...

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  8. Earel

Earel Active Member

boost 5x it's like boost 5x. Thats all.

9. Crashedup

The ratio value is same but the dmg difference is large imo rivalry should made on the basis of both infamy of the guild and no of quests completed not on the single aspect as it leads to unfair matchups

10. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

And in the old one? boosts didnt matters?

11. Earel

Earel Active Member

in this way u could meet a dead guild ... and it's would be looks like : 3 guild fights for the 1st place with 48 quests + - ... and rest will have 0-10... so it's rovio position here... more or less justly ... game can't be completle free to play... devs wanna eat also = )

12. Crashedup

The thing you are quoting was old system based solely on infamy m proposing based on both infamy and quests completed last rivalry.
    People will always buy boosts this way more competitive guild will compete with more competitive so boost bought will be same.
    Devs have plenty of way to earn money.
    Money is not an issue here and who said just one thing will make this game completele f2p this game will have to walk a long walk to even come close to being f2p

13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I’ve always said that. Since the very first post after the new update.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  14. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

The system has really proved benefits for very High infamy low spending guilds who stood no chance wallet warriors ... However as a mid-Infamy guild ours we were never matched against those wallet warriors and and so are 100s of other F2P guilds, we managed quite a few wins in old system by being more active. Now we constantly finish 3rd,which i don't mind... However current system as goood as it is needs a little tweak. By allowing every guild to grab a win once in a while (may 6 rivalry cycle if they don't win until then).. Just my opinion!

15. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I love the new guild system. Why complain? It's basically free loot.

16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The issue is the rivalry portion. Even if they scrap the rivalry part and guilds will still be awesome.

17. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

There are sooooo many more things that we should want the devs to spend their time on rather than changing the rivalries again. I don’t think that people understand that we can’t just make the devs work 24/7. They have a limited amount of time to do stuff. Think about the fact that the more overtime they work, the more they have to get paid, and guess where that money has to come from?

Quests by themselves give so many tokens and the rivalry rewards are just occasional bonuses.

If they change it, great. If not, I’ll enjoy the current system. Hope others can do the same.

18. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

Lemme guess, you’re in a weak guild that enjoys being paired up against low-infamy, active guilds. You benefit from this idiotic change, and then complain that players that say it’s unfair are crying. Congratulations—you are officially a full-blown loser.

Kitterini likes this.
  19. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

It’s hard to tell a “wallet-warrior” vs a guild that simply puts more effort in. And it’s usually a blend of money and effort anyway. Regardless—that guild is devoting more towards wins and therefore shouldn’t be penalized. Even if it was just a bigger-spender—that’s the stuff that supports the F2P players so the F2P players should STFU and say “thank you”!

20. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

I would be happier if they scrapped it rather than rewarding average or below-average guilds to keep getting lame first-place trophies and 42k tokens. It’s so unfair that I’d prefer that no one gets it.