1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Needs to be a way to see when a guild member was online last

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kelemvor, 2 Mar 2018.

1. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

How are guild leaders supposed to weed out guilds from inactive people when there's no way to see when someone was online last? This should be visible when you tap on a member and see their stats.

PastelPiku, wreck your day and HARPO! like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Since they fixed trophies, you can now use trophy count to determine activity... and last online is less meaningful than before.

PastelPiku likes this.
  3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Yes! This would be useful, especially when a player happened to play a lot but kept losing so he didn't get trophies. But this would be an extra stat which would also take up space and crowd up the screen. Maybe an extra profile page (possibly called details) that shows the "last seen on" date?

4. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

If I use trophies or battle counts or whatever, then I have to keep track of everyone's trophies all the time so I can do a comparison. That's way too much work. A simple Last Online field on each uer's profile page would be really helpful.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Still not sure what you are trying to getting at. If you go through an entire rivalry and a player has no trophies, it's probably time to boot them. I'd think a history of trophy contribution is far more important than last online.

6. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

Is that information only available when the rivalry ends or can it be viewed any time? And can all guild members view it?

7. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Anybody, any time. Just click the trophy on the quest board.