1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcers with dual shields (exploit)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Real Baha, 1 Mar 2018.

1. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    Just watched your video on youtube ( BAEWATCH Gamerz channel ) featuring you . Nice penta kill , bro . keep it up ,

Lil_Torta likes this.
  2. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    Nope , it's not exploit on enforcer boat ( double tesla shield ) . Dev has think carefully about this , take note that if your weapon exceed that tesla shield , the boat gonna get 4 s stun ( can't shoot , can't use any item , moving only ) . this 4 s gap are enough , which quite make it vulnerable or easy target .

my advice , just upgrade your weapon to break those shield , or try to use mines & torpedoes ( unaffected by tesla shield - full dmg )

cheers ,

3. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    Hey!!!!!!! I’m a MK4 Enforcer/Speeder and I can’t even use a double shield! That’s just unfair for those ‘lower players like me’ !!
    I say don’t nerf it, it’s in the game for a reason, enforcers at MK5 have 4 yellow slots for a reason you know!

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  4. Star.Nova

Star.Nova Member

Tesla shield got to be more bigger. Then everything will be fine

5. Earel

Earel Active Member

For low-brain kid/people special :
    U got [5][5][5] yellow slots...
    U got 2 doubleweight yellow item in a game: frost launcher and ts.
    Try equip your mk6 enfo just in theory way...

Tip: Frost already deleted from the game.

A55A51N and LimeOnMars like this.
  6. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

Great point

7. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

Thank You so much! That day I had 4 Penta-Kills, “not to brag” but if your interested I have a 5 Minute Compilation Video on my YT Channel of all 4 Games. Also the individual games posted themselves. (Incase your interested) but seriously thank you so much for the feedback! I’m super stoked people enjoyed it.

Neptune_Gaming and #CK like this.
  8. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    sure :) give me the link ,

Lil_Torta likes this.
  9. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

Also there’s a channel link in the Baewatch Feature Video’s description if you can’t follow it from the link I just posted here.

mar5hmello likes this.
  10. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

After taking so much nerf to the speeder. I finally switched to enforcer and now people are after enforcer nerf.
    I think people who thinks buffs are necessary instead of nerf are the real thinkers.
    Go to flashback and see how the speeder is nerfed to this extent that now its nearly the useless boat in the bay.
    STOP NERFING START BUFFING.

11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

:)
    Join us:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/lets-end-the-nerf-circle-buff-instead.17231/

12. Real Baha

Real Baha Member

Lol I have a MK7 with all T50 epics and a T40 legendary grenade. Really not much more I can increase.
    #NerfTheSecondShield
    i I have

13. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: 3 Mar 2018
    Ultrah likes this.
  14. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Not a big surprise more enforcers are using two shields after they nerfed the only other two slot yellow item, frost launcher to being completely useless.

15. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    well , ok . what's your suggestion , then ? it's imposible to reduce HP of the second shield , the most posible are longer stun duration , maybe become 5s .But i doubt it's gonna happend

16. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    true

17. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

One of the most effective way to damage an enforcer shielded by tesla shield is using torpedo. Big torpedo would be best if your aiming is good because i think tesla shield doesnt protect you from torpedo

18. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

I ran epic swift torpedo for ages. Unfortunately I haven't gotten the next one to level it up. 800 damage vs 10k hp enforcer isn't going to kill him anytime soon. Additionally, because the enforcers are so freaking agile, it is near impossible to hit them with a torpedo unless they are looking somewhere else.

19. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Dual-shield has been here since Beta launch atleast, and now! Everyone is crying because their precious OP combos got nerfed wtf!!!

20. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Did your combo get nerfed? Nope. So enjoy as what goes around comes around.

We know devs nerf the meta from nitemare league. Enforcer double tesla shield is obviously next.

Lol

Vile Kyle and Shadow Moon! like this.