1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade/Donating of items like weapons and all

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sahil, 24 May 2017.

1. Sahil

Sahil New Member

You should add trade or donate feature in guilds so that we can exchange or get for other friends. This would be awesome actually.

Epekka likes this.
  2. DLCoates1

DLCoates1 New Member

I second this, and agree it should be limited to guilds. However I think it should be limited on the tier of the items. Plenty of other games do the guild deposit and trade systems, and it has worked very well.

Epekka likes this.
  3. Sahil

Sahil New Member

Yup that's right maybe according to your crew or Captain level there should be some limits.

4. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Lol, I was just thinking this! This must be added.

5. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Only if it has the above stated limits. Otherwise global would be filled with 5 year olds begging everyone for free legendaries

Epekka and Captain_Perry like this.
  6. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

I have made a suggestion for this before, and I am going to make it again:

(Global) trading system
    When your captain badge reaches 2 star bronze, captain level above 20 and infamy above 2,000, I would suggest to unlock trading then. Then, players first only get to trade item pieces (the ones used for combining), and when they get to a higher requirement, they could unlock full item trades. Trading should cost a new currency along with gold/sugar (e.g. A trading ticket) in which the currency could be earned in preferably league rewards. Trading should not include legendaries NO MATTER WHAT and the system should be like "Player X looks for Y and would trade in return for Z. Trading cost: X tickets Y gold Z sugar"

Guild donation system
    Guild donation should be for guild members to "request" for materials (power cells and parts) around once per 8 hours. Players could then donate the requested resources to the requester. The no. of materials requested should be based on Captain Level of requester (higher the captain level, the more you can request) and each person would have a limit to the no. of materials you can donate. In return for donating, maybe you could get a small amount of gold, sugar or even pearls.
    Adding on to the previous idea, when you donate, maybe you could earn the guild some experience and "level up" the guild. Gives guilds a new purpose as well.

That's all from me. Hope this could be added into the game. ;)

mammoth1946, lolawola and Epekka like this.
  7. Sahil

Sahil New Member

2000+ infamy is too much

8. Captain_Perry

But then, there would be a lot of players asking for pieces, like what Excism said. To avoid this, people with higher infamy tend to behave more and plus have the skills needed, so I think then should they be able to trade. Thus, I think it should be 2000 to stop newbies carrying legendaries to get access to training before they even know Battle Bay mechanisms. Of course, it depends. Maybe developers could lower/heighten it.

9. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

They could have you unlock trading different rarities of items (e.g. Common, Uncommon, ect.) At different levels, like trading commons at level 5, uncommons at level 8, and rares at around level 12-15. You shouldn't be able to trade epics until level 20-21, and you can NEVER trade legendaries.

Captain_Perry likes this.
  10. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Trading in games dissapeared when the freemium "micro"-transaction model took over. Items acquired are random for a reason, and that reason is not to create excitement ;)

Fine idea, never going to happen (on any relevant items).

11. Captain_Perry

@Kitterini... I suppose you're right. But in fact I am quite positive about the trading as it creates just a bit more fun for freemium players.

Epekka likes this.
  12. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

That is unfair bro. It must be available for everyone or everyone below 2000 will complain. Like clash royale, you can get more if you are also in higher stats. That is better!

Captain_Perry likes this.
  13. Captain_Perry

Yes... I suppose that still needs to be discussed on. Maybe new players can only donate and trade at level 5 (only common and uncommon first) then progresses.
    For me, I would much like to implement the guild donation system. It gives guilds a purpose.
    Plus, our guildmate (thanks Failfish!) has suggested another idea of guild levels. Guild levels should be gained by donating item (I emphasise, only parts and power cells. Maybe item pieces on Sunday, similar to Clash Royale's "epic Sunday") and the higher the guild level, the more perks the guild gets.

I think I'll start a thread about guilds so I wouldn't disrupt this trading discussion, but when I'm done, I'll post a link here.

14. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Trades would be great but then they will lose money so never will happen

15. GhostenWood

GhostenWood New Member

Can someone tell me what was that?

16. Captain_Perry

That's obviously a hacker and should be banned for his despicable acts.
    Also, try to report it somewhere else, not in this discussion as to keep the forums neat. Thanks!

17. GhostenWood

GhostenWood New Member

Thanks. Sorry for off top. GM already answered me about this