1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Napalm help...

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BassinJ17, 29 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. BassinJ17

BassinJ17 New Member

I just pieced together an epic napalm but have no idea how to use it effectively. Can I get some help?

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

im not using napalm, but here is what other players using it. try to throw a shot in small area where most the ship go. or if face to face, hit at them in the front. it will blurr thier shot to you.

3. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

When your enemies are capturing and you want to stop them, launch your napalm and it the capture % will back to 0% because no one want to be burnt obviously

4. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

3 ways to use napalm effectively:
    1) Use it on a "choke" point where you have a general idea where the enemy would be coming from to stop their advance.
    2) Use it on a capture point. (as mentioned above)
    3) Use it to break up a team that has "huddled" together and it'll break them up going separate ways.

It's not a bad tool to have...just don't use it on a ship that has 1 or 2 weapon slots. Great for a shooter. Speeder and enforcer can be an option. Would not recommend for defender or fixer.

Hope that helps.

Keep Calm and Battle On!!!

5. Raissa tito safaraz

Lol fixer is not supposed to use napalm launcher obviously. Fixer will deal low damage

6. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Well I have seen plenty of fixers using napalm just because of they can throw it in front of enemy to avoid them to get close to your teammates who needs repairing. So as mentioned:
    Fixers, especially mk 5 & 6 uses it. For example of this is actually one of the developers Bennunator who plays fixer mostly and has napalm almost always on.

Althought for fixers (depending on league) that napalm must be well upgraded for good dmg to prevent enemy getting close.

7. Raissa tito safaraz

Owh really? I thought it would be a crazy idea

8. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

It really drives the same idea as fixer with mine but napalm just covers bigger area and lasts longer

9. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

I'm using napalm more of a crowd control item. Once in a while when unfriendlies cluster at a small passage way you will be able to deal some decent damage.
    Take it more like a pre shot before your main weapon to predict unfriendlies movement and use as a distraction.
    Combination with torpedoes actually hide it's path, Porthos is using this combination.
    Combination with mine launched in the burning radius during skirmish is another good combination.
    Combination of multiple napalm at high level is quite deadly if 1 is in the open, Reborn-X is using 3 napalm combination.

10. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

I've been using Napalm for almost a year now. Here you go.

11. Raissa tito safaraz

Tier v???

12. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

hehe, yea. been working on it forever.

13. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

He's been playing since the beginning...give most of us a year at this game and we'll be up there too.

Thanks for the info everyone. I've got an epic napalm but currently not using it right now as it doesn't fit my play style. Plan to incorporate it back into my line up when I can upgrade my ships again.

14. Emilia

Emilia Member

I have been using napalm for most of the last year and I know @Hodges as a fixer uses it.
    The other benefit that most people do not really talk about is that napalm is perfect for hiding mines in as well, though unlike @P0rthos mine is only t4 Epic

15. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

I can say that as a speeder that hiding a mine in the napalm has gotten me a few times (hate admitting that I don't learn). As a speeder I will sometimes speed through the edge to get passed and if early on I haven't seen a mine out.... well that's when it gets me. Not saying I am one of the greats at all but simply trying to confirm it's a nasty combo.