1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Battle Bay Strategy YouTubers

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jabynator, 30 May 2017.

?

If you'd like to share your preferences with me: Which type of playstyle do you use the most?

1. As offensive as I can go (For example: Shooter, high DPS weapons)

2. Gotta go FAST (For example: Speeder, high DPS "meele" weapons + SPEED)

3. Passive gameplay (For example: Defender / Enforcer, well rounded loadout)

4. Too much health for me dude (For example: Defender, too many shields)

5. Support (For example: Fixer, Speeder)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Hey Battle Bayers,

This is my first little guide on how to get better in Battle Bay (by watching YouTube videos)

But before I start, I'll let you know that I'm NOT going to mention nickatnyte and MOLT (and other big youtubers), because they played the game like once or twice AND you all know them, so I won't mention them
    I will only mention small YouTubers with very good content and way too little attention
    They really deserve way more attention!

So, without further ado, here are some REALLY good Battle Bay players that you can watch dominating on YouTube:

P0rthos - the Defender
    A really good defender who deserves way more attention as he has right now.
    And he's almost (if not completely) maxed out, so be ready for some late-game gameplay!
    BTW I use defender too, and I watched his video on "How to use Napalm" like 5 times, so, if you read this, just know that there are people who REALLY (times 5) like your videos!!

Genki Gamers - likes Enforcer very much
    More like that heavy enforcer guy with many beginner to immediate tips & tricks.
    When you like blasting your enemies away with heavy cannons and torpedoes, definitely check him out!
    And he has not many, but very informative videos on his channel
    Imo a VERY good YouTuber too, he shares the 1st spot with P0rthos when it comes to my preferences!

Douch Man - Weapon reviews and builds
    He has many videos on his channel on how to use what weapon on which situation and over all it's a very good channel to check out when you're asking yourself what weapon is suiting you playstyle the best

RNG ERIC - The 2nd defender
    Like P0rthos, but more aggressive playstyle, no commentary and only pure gameplay
    "Silent note ~ that's why I like P0rthos more, because of his more defensive playstyle, on the other hand, RNG ERIC is a damage god, but I like defensive more than offensive"

I also wish Bergster the Fixer had a YT channel, but unfortunately he doesn't...

P0rthos: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC75bPgoTwhKotEM2Z0fIugg
    Genki Gamers: https://m.youtube.com/user/kgp777
    Douch Man: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChbN3jn510n5KPGLuIJ2UfA
    RNG ERIC: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCRCFrTHzCnkVuR8ahTMzTGg

There you go!

So, that was my first little guide on how to get better in Battle Bay by watching YouTube videos!
    I hope you liked it.

See you around,

Jabynator

Last edited: 31 May 2017
  2. Robos

Robos Member

Please make their names be links to their YouTube users instead. Great guide as well!

Jabynator likes this.
  3. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that...
    Why does this kinda stuff only happen to me...
    And thanks for the feedback!

Last edited: 31 May 2017
  4. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Thanks! In the future i will change to enforcer from shooter since someone said "if you are in nightmare league, ships that needed are 1 fixer , 2 defender or enforcer, 1 speeder, 1 any ship" i forgot who say that in forum so based on that, shooter looks like not important or not necessary. My pro friend that has 3500 infamy also told the same. But he added "shooter is used for level 1-20. After that you should change it. Am i right? Is it good for me if i use enforcer

Jabynator likes this.
  5. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Yeah, totally.
    I used Shooter too when I was like level 13 or so.
    But then I lost lots of infamy because I used the shooter.
    It is such a basic boat with high damage but low health, only good in the beginning, if you ask me.
    Well, everyone has to learn their lessons.
    Well, I switched to Enforcer too now and I'm successful way more than before.
    A Tesla shield + Overboost / Turbo are way better at NOT getting damage than to kill your opponents as quickly as possible so that they can't deal damage, and yeah, I know, my logic isn't the best
    Well, my fav. ships right now are:
    Enforcer
    Fixer
    Defender

I don't like Shooter anymore because of the reasons above and Speeder because when you don't play it right (which I can't) then you're going to die sooo fast
    And I know that you shouldn't seperate from your team, so what's the point of speeder anyways?
    You can take Enforcer and do the "Enforcer dance" (Yeah, I watched that video too, P0rthos) and you won't be hit either
    I don't understand the purpose of the speeder rather than scouting
    But it is only my opinion, am I right?
    Note so self ~ Oh man, you just wanna write a "SHORT" answer and here you have written a freakin' book again, great job dude!

Keep battling,
    Jabynator

Raunak likes this.
  6. Raissa tito safaraz

Okay thanks. I will change to enforcer if enforcer mk 4 unlocked. Btw what level that we need in order to get enforcer mk 4? I am level 18 now

Jabynator likes this.
  7. Raissa tito safaraz

And yeah. Im having a problem here same like you .....

Jabynator likes this.
  8. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

I'm level 18 too and Enforcer MK4 is unlocked at Level 22
    You can press the "Upgrade" button in game where you can see the stats of your current enforcer and that of the next MK
    Really looking forward for the MK4, because then you can equip the imo best yellow item which is the tesla shield AND a turbo or bandage or shield

9. Raissa tito safaraz

First try

Attached Files:

Jabynator likes this.
  10. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Really cool!
    Which build did you use?

11. Raissa tito safaraz

I use sniper cannon, explosive cannon, overboost, nitro and big shield

Jabynator likes this.
  12. Raissa tito safaraz

But i will change my big shield into standard shield and turbo if the enforcer is mk 4

Jabynator likes this.
  13. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

Jabynator likes this.
  14. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Exactly!
    And I wish I had just 4000 hp...

15. Raissa tito safaraz

So that is your youtube acc

Jabynator likes this.