1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Leagues bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by FirnenAhead, 26 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

The reason they made rewards better in nightmare, was because people were purposely not hitting nightmare to get better rewards

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  2. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

Hi all.

Same thing for me.
    I reach 4045. I finished the season around 3750. Now I'm in Ace1, not in nightmare.
    Please, correct this situation. Please. :)

3. Oleg Molchanov

Oleg Molchanov New Member

I have the same problem, scored 4200 for the season, but was in ace1 leage

4. REAL"

REAL" Member

Same as me, 4200 last week but still in ace 1 now

5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Can you please stop posting bullshit? Thank you.

Attached Files:

6. Colonel Forbin

Colonel Forbin New Member

Between this and guilds being down for like 5 hours the devs sure are doing excellent work this week

7. Splash0rboy3000

Splash0rboy3000 Member

Same for me, was above 4k, seasonchart said i would go to nightmare but i am still in ace1
    If i would have known this, i would have stopped playing when i was at 4k

Iensu and Poupichou like this.
  8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Seems really unfair, especially since it hasn't happened to everybody as @CaffeinatedChris has shown.
    Hope they can correct this for you guys..

Cunning Stunt likes this.
  9. b1zzyone

b1zzyone New Member

Hit just under 4200 infamy last season and finished it with 3893 after helping out on guild quests. Was very surprised to get demoted to ACE 1.
    I am hoping it is a bug and gets resolved by the dev team soon after submitting a support ticket

10. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I was in Nightmare last season, but I've been seeing and hearing reports from people who were in a similar situation to myself but got demoted to Ace I. It's possible that they're misrepresenting what's going on though.

Gnu likes this.
  11. Iensu

Iensu New Member

I got the new reward for nightmare, leg piece and 5 epics. My season top was 4095, but I was at 3,7k at season end. Got demoted to ace 1. First it showed 4095, and me at second place. Then down to 3,7 k.

I believe this was my first time below 4k at season end. But as I stated above and in chat, I had gone up from 4k season start to 4095.
    If I read this correctly, I should not have been demoted.
    I also Wonder, if my season top nown goes up to 4,1k or 4,3 as I max have had earlier. Will I remain in Ace 1 if I do not have 4k at season end. There is still a line at 4k in Ace 1 for Nightmare. I feel that this seems a bit annoying and also a bit of a dealbreaker for being VIP. I bought a month worth of VIP so I would have the 150% boost without watching ads. I feel that I have bought something that doesn't give me what I had in mind.
    It is 140 % in Ace 1.
    Since my subscription decision is based on me thinking all was like before, that I am staying in Nightmare league, I will probably contact Rovio regarding that issue. I have played too much and feel cheated.

Cunning Stunt and Gnu like this.
  12. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair already answered in another thread. I hope they fix this soon and we're compensated reagarding our rewards for the league and for each battle...

Iensu likes this.
  13. Iensu

Iensu New Member

Thank you for your reply, I will check it out!

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Oleg Molchanov

Oleg Molchanov New Member

that the developers are in no hurry with the comments

15. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

There are many other threads about that.
    The Fix is on going. Everything will be corrected before the end of season.

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. LipBoss

LipBoss New Member

My question is, what compensation is there for the lost bonuses from being in Nightmare that we should have earned but haven’t?

Pa4eJIJIo and The Otherguy like this.
  17. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

We have to wait. :)

18. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Hi all, same thing happen to me too. My top score was 4144, I have nightmare icon on my profile but I got ace rewards in the end. Now when I open season tab I don't even see my name on it and I suppose to be #3 atm

19. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

My infamy has been fixed and I’m in nightmare for the first time evahhhhh alresdy! Thank you Rovio team for the swift response @Miika @The Grim Repair ^^V

20. Iensu

Iensu New Member

Did you make a post somewhere or contacted them?
    I am still in lower league, but I am not showing up in that Leagues scoreboard. 4103 this season top, 4095 last season top. That would have put me in top 10 at the time I am writing this in Ace 1, the one I am in. Hopefully I too get corrected into Nightmare soon. The bonus is lower, want the 10% back....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.