1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't think I can keep playing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DirtyRickyGrimes, 25 Feb 2018.

1. darryl

darryl New Member

l love my Ballpark, I've got it to Epic Lvl 40 with 2 more waiting to max it when I get to a higher level. As was mentioned above, if you can lead it properly or if there is a pack it is awesome.

2. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    Ballpark is pretty good at higher epic levels/leg levels as it has both decent damage and good splash radius making it easier to land than the rest mortars.
    But evaluating whether you may like it or not, if still not then you can get legs of other weapons you play with eventually thanks to last update.
    Also now that you have t1 leg bp, you can work your way up to t2 leg bp, which doesnt sound half-bad on a shooter/enfo.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. Maxpuma

Maxpuma Member

You are underestimating it, its great weapon, lvl 10 with 2 epic dmg perks does 869 dmg, basically its easy to hit target as it has largest radius. Perfect against teams with fixers, 3-4 boats in circle = around 2.4k in damage.

4. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

Why is everyone trying to convince this guy he should like the weapon he got? All the weapons are mostly in a good balance with each other, so you don't need to convince him whether the weapon is "good" or not. He doesn't like it - and he doesn't have to. You'd never convince me I should like it either.

The point is - getting your first Legendary should be a joyous experience, and ... well ... in many cases it's not. It can be a huge let down. I feel that's a lose-lose for both the player and Rovio... thus my earlier suggestion to make Legendaries provide far more than 1 piece when you scrap it.

craz¥burd likes this.
  5. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

lv 20 Legendary ballpark with all talents trained and some range perks can be very very very painful to deal with

6. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

weapon u like = weapon u use = weapon u can deal 10M dmg = Legendary weapon from Rewards
    What could be wrong?

7. Kaletheshavage

Kaletheshavage Member

That is very good reasoning.

Jujujuan likes this.
  8. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

I had similar disappointment when I got my first (and only) Legendary weapon.

A Mine. :(

I had LITERALLY scrapped every mine I had ever received, so needless to say, I was deeply despondent. At the time. However, after leveling it up a bit and playing with if for a while, I wouldn't take my enforcer out without it now. You will find that it is very useful in many situations like others have said. I'm sure you'd take a Lvl 50 Rare weapon of any category right? That's basically what you have there and it can be upgraded to be a beast. One Legendary is NOT going to make or break your game play. I still rarely use the mine when I use my shooter and have continued to rise in Infamy. Just figure out how you can incorporate it into your current play style and have fun. ;)

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I think it is time to lock this thread @TheAntiSnipe. The OP clearly isn't open to taking advice from better players and is just here to complain.

Lil_Torta likes this.
  10. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

i got bc in a month, grind 25 games per day

11. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

WOW! I didn't know you could do that! Thanks!

12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Lol, I'm still surprised the number of times I've said something to my guild or on here and people have no clue. I taught a guild-mate who is nearly Mk6 about overfilling sugar last week.

13. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    You must be happy it wasn't this thing in my profile pic

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Ha! I just got my first Legendary after 1 year of play. My expectations were lowered and I was prepared for anything, warming up to items I never use, Carronade, Mine, Napalm, maybe even Triple Torpedo... anything was fine.. and then I got a Standard Mortar, and realized my expectations were still too high.

Now I'm really jealous of this Ballpark mortar... I'd take that in a heartbeat over the Standard Mortar. The stats on this thing are laughable... is it even useful for questing?

TheFixer27 likes this.
  15. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

level 40 and after 7 months i got a legendary swift Torp