1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Floaters drives me nuts - punish them or block them

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 25 Feb 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Dear Devs,

About 25% of the battles I played I come across floaters. I played 20 with 2 accounts, so that is 5 battles with a floater. And it is exactly those 5 battles we lost. And is it fair we lose 24 points of our infamy? It is 5 against 4, so not really.

There are a few ways to tackle this problem

- make a simple check for the internet speed before a battle (it is not hard to make, there are plenty apps out there which check your internet connection)
    - punish floaters and let them lose 100-200 infamy

I know it is a game, but it is fun to try and win as much battle in a row as possible, but from the 20 battles 5 people have let us down.

Kind regards,
    Reinier

2. BooopDead

BooopDead New Member

Most games have a "Activity Check" if you dont move/do anything for X amount of time. Battle bay matches should do the same.