1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug/error?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fanfanfan, 26 Feb 2018.

1. Fanfanfan

Fanfanfan Member

In the last season my highest infamy is 4099, why i dont get inti nightmare? Is the rule changed?

Attached Files:

2. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I answered this in another thread just 2 minutes ago.
    You need to stay above 4,000 to mix in with the league reset and join nightmare league.

3. Fanfanfan

Fanfanfan Member

I see, but I remember previously we don't need to stay above 4000 to join, when does the rule be changed?

4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I think it was always like that since they added nightmare league (Before Global Launch)

5. Fanfanfan

Fanfanfan Member

At Dec2017, I had reached nightmare, at that season my last infamy was lower than 4k but still got into nightmare

NightXO and Riddlerpaji like this.
  6. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I'll check the updates provided on announcements.

7. YourDomina

YourDomina New Member

The last update on this issue was on 6/1/2017:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/server-update-01-06-17-changes-to-draws-and-leagues.1646/
    League changes
    • Nightmare league will now start at 4000 infamy, effective for the season starting june 19th and onwards.
    • Your final league placement will now use your highest infamy of the season instead of infamy at the time of season end when determining your final position and rewards. This means you do not have to "camp" your infamy anymore but you are free to try to push as high as you can without fear of losing infamy for the end of season rewards. Effective next season
    If there was going to be another change, they should have announced that, too.

8. Fanfanfan

Fanfanfan Member

Thank you of searching and finding this. So there must be a new change or a bug.

Cunning Stunt likes this.
  9. RetardedArachnid

RetardedArachnid Member

Same issue happened to me.. Was above 4k for season high (4084) but lost some, now Im back in ace league

Cunning Stunt and Desertwhale like this.
  10. Dirty Boathole

Dirty Boathole Member

The change last year was made due to the high number of players who were intentionally dropping infamy to get higher season rewards in lower ranking leagues. I really hope this is a bug and that trend does not return. If I am being honest, the current punishment of losing the ability to gain stars really isn't a harsh punishment, as star boxes are generally viewed as uncommon parts fodder.

11. Cunning Stunt

Cunning Stunt New Member

One hundred percent agree! This is bogus, will now take another month to get the rewards we (and so many others) just earned.
    Disappointed and frustrated,
    Cunning

12. Cunning Stunt

Cunning Stunt New Member

Really screwed so many of us,
    Cunning

anilrj likes this.
  13. anilrj

anilrj New Member

Same here i was shocked when i checked i am demoted to ace1, even my highest infamy last season was 4066 but for guild quest i was below 4k before season reset