1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So we're back to infamy camping again?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by EyeOfDoom, 26 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

What the actual hell is going on with the league? I was in nightmare league with season top 4200 for this league dropped a few points down to 3700 yesterday thanks to nerfs and me using new weapons and surprise surprise, I'm back in ace league despite my season top being 4200.
    What even? Who's pulling all these dic moves behind the scenes?

2. Garylizncu

Garylizncu New Member

I got into 4095 in this season as my highest score. But then, I lost a few points and by the end of season, I am lower than 4000. I didn’t get into nightmare league! What the hell? So you guys no longer encourage people to play hard? If only use the last score, then anyone can get to 4000 infamy and then just stop playing......then you will stay in nightmare. If this is what dev team wants, I really have a concern about future of this game.

3. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

LoL this is just straight up stupid and biggest F U to f2p grinders like us.
    Better not play because I might lose infamy and drop out of the league.
    Smart.

4. JungleMist

JungleMist New Member

Even ending while in nightmare league is messed up, I was above 4100 to end season but got my infamy reset to 3976 for some reason.

FirnenAhead and Crashedup like this.
  5. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

My season high was 4089 and I couldn't make to 4k by end of the season this time as my whole setup was nerfed both ex canon and tesla bolt by the way league works I should have stayed in nightmare due to my season high but for some reason I was kicked out of nightmare league why did this happen?
    The way the league's function this should not have happened pls explain it @The Grim Repair

6. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Same here guys. We need screenshots of the end of the season, I didn't take one. I'm suspecting it's because of the server problems we had in regard to the guilds. In the update thread there's nothing about leagues.

Desertwhale and Crashedup like this.
  7. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'll try to get some answers. This definitely wasn't in the changelog so I can't imagine this is intentional. Try to hold off on the pitchforks and torches for now, okay? :eek:

8. Zotah

Zotah Member

Forget it Rovio never go back...

9. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    wow

10. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I believe that rovio should implement that if you make nightmare league and you go below 4k you should go back up to 4k anyway along with the nightmare league reset.

Desertwhale likes this.
  11. Garylizncu

Garylizncu New Member

so people will stop playing when they reach 4000, or about to drop below 4000. Is this going to make this game healthier? It certainly makes some people’s life healthier since they will play less games.

Desertwhale likes this.
  12. Iensu

Iensu New Member

I had the same season top, 4095. Down at 3, 7 k at season end. Degraded to Ace 1...

Desertwhale likes this.
  13. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Look, you see that nightmare league is an incredible achievement but just losing it after your hardwork is like a precious valuable of yours that you recently bought just gets swiped off you.

Last edited: 26 Feb 2018
    TheFixer27 likes this.
  14. Desertwhale

Desertwhale Member

Was very surprised when it dropped me to Ace 1 as well after having high score of close to 4100. Really hope this gets fixed. People will be quitting if this is the new method.

Garylizncu, Crashedup and FirnenAhead like this.
  15. Garylizncu

Garylizncu New Member

Everyone has different opinion and put their value on a game progress. I cannot speak for others. But, I only give some facts. There is about 1500 people in nightmare league last season, now is 1100, so 400 people fell from it without warning. This is not counting the number of people who have highest score above 4000 but didn’t make it. So does those hundreds of people have a right to ask an official replay from dev? Should dev team give a warning before they make changes which is directly affecting players reward?

16. Gilligans Island

Gilligans Island New Member

In nightmare league this past season went to a high of 4200ish. Dropped to 3992. Now in ace league. I could understand if i reached nightmare league but and fell out of nightmare league and next season never reached 4k again. Then back to ace sure. I really think this is a bug due to it not being stated in the new update.

17. anilrj

anilrj New Member

Same here last season my highest infamy was 4066 and in nightmare but dropped to 3700 for some guild quest and now back to ace1 with new season start :(

18. Saurav Mondal

Saurav Mondal New Member

seems like i am not the only guy suffering from this. I made it to 4055 last season..unfortunately couldnt keep it that way long enough till reset..and am demoted..totally disgusted.

19. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

20. REAL"

REAL" Member

It is not fun, we suffer a loss because of this bug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.