1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for EVENTS and NEW GAMEPLAY MODES

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 25 Feb 2018.

1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Hey guys,I want this feature to be implemented in this game: "EVENTS" and new "GAMEPLAY MODES".

I think there should be some events on the Bay every week or every 2 weeks.And there should be a Championship Match every month.Every event should reward us with something new(pearls,item pieces,epic perks etc..,).And also there should be some new gameplay modes.This will surely make Battle Bay become famous.Could anyone have any suggestions for new gameplay modes or any ideas for types of EVENTS?:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited: 11 Nov 2018
  2. HAPPY SITHSHA

3. HAPPY SITHSHA

Nikkie! and The Grim Repair like this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Maybe not every 2 weeks, that would be a lot of work for the dev crew. They'd end up being really redundant if they were that frequent. However, I really want a horn.

Please hold an event where I can get a horn!
    #jinglebellhorncomboOP

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

Ok.But these events should be really f2p.Not p2w.I hope that these events' update will be added soon.I am always waiting.
    Please dont make the in-game purchase too costly.I am a f2p player.One day,I saw an offer "Epic Flare Gun" for Rs.3600(in Indian rupees).I don't think this is good.It is too costly.Only money payers will buy it.So,make the sales balanced for some f2p players who would buy a purchase every week.I would say that making the prices balanced will surely satisfy captains on the Bay.
    I await a good reply from developers.

Last edited: 2 Sep 2018
  6. HAPPY SITHSHA

If Battle Bay has become a balanced f2p game,I am sure that Battle Bay will become famous.I will frankly tell that Clash Royale has become famous for the following reasons:
    1.Small game size(95 MB)
    2.Low Data Consumption
    3.Completely user-friendly to the players(that is f2p)
    4.So it has many millions of players even now.
    So I kindly request the developers to make the size of Battle Bay constant(250 MB) and try to become user-friendly to the captains of the Bay.Please:):):):):)

Nikkie! likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I like the events idea, it's pretty awesome. How about a new currency, "Badges"?

Random events spawn every month or so, with one event for a bracket of 50 players. Players will be selected based on their gear levels to ensure a level playing field. Events will involve YOUR ship and YOUR setup, so that no speeder gets a fixer quest:(

They may involve stuff like, "Sniper!" For getting 'x' long shot highlights:eek: or "Dodgy" for dodging shots with a speeder, or "Miracle worker" for fixing up a player from critical HP. What I want is for these events to depend on SKILL, and not gear. It shouldn't be, "Deal x damage", rather "Land x shots", or "Have x accuracy". As a community, we should set a higher bar for mad skillz, and appreciate them more than we do today. However, knowing the challenges of being in higher leagues, we should still keep gear levels equal in the tournament. Infamy won't be a bad idea either.

Edit: Oh, and badges!!! Badges will give you access to WHATEVER YOU WANT(not random) from a badge store, where every type of part and powercell will be available at a set exchange rate. It will also contain weapons, going all the way up to epic, that are relevant to the event.

8. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I already suggested many things before idk everything is unlikely to happen. Competition for ace league with mk5 ships and t4r weapons only skill wins rewards devs can decide.
    New contents are needed battle modes especially.

9. HAPPY SITHSHA

I like your idea Antisnipe.Do the developers hear about these and reply us?:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Sometimes... We can always hope. They see them for sure;)

11. HAPPY SITHSHA

Don't think I am criticising Battle Bay.I am constantly trying to make Battle Bay famous.But what steps can we do to make Battle Bay famous?An epic weapon for 3000 pearls?That's not fair.We can hardly get pearls from raffle board(only 25,50 and 100) and an epic container for 3900 pearls?
    In the Bonus Round,there is only 100 pearls.Is this fair?At least 200-250 pearls would be nice.These things need to be changed.:(:(:(

12. HAPPY SITHSHA

I think the events could be single-based,guild-based or even playing together with friends for the events would be nice:D:D:D

Nikkie! and Lightning sword like this.
  13. HAPPY SITHSHA

I suggest a new gameplay mode:CRUISE MODE
    You can join a team with 2-6 friends.Click on the Cruise Mode.In the Cruise Mode,there is no exception for u and your friends and you can freely roam anywhere in the map.For e.g. if u are in Drop dead Gorge first,then there will be a teleportation device in the map.Use this device to move to the next map.The host of this mode has the option BATTLE in the upper left corner.When he/she felt bored of roaming around,then he/she can click the BATTLE Icon,select the required team setup and then a custom Battle will start.

Note:
    1.This mode will be useful to practice our new weapons.
    2.If this mode can be played offline,it would be really so good(i.e. playing with friends using wifi).In the loading screen,If there is no network connection,it should say, "You are offline.Play in Offline Mode?".Click the offline mode and then your boat setup screen will appear along with the new CRUISE MODE option.:):):)
    Any suggestions for this Mode?

14. HAPPY SITHSHA

Maybe in Cruise Mode,we can roam as a single player also.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

15. HAPPY SITHSHA

Is this Cruise Mode looks so boring guys?:oops::oops::oops:

Nikkie! and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  16. HAPPY SITHSHA

In CRUISE Mode,all boats' speed will be 1.40(minimum) since we have to cruise the whole map,we need some speed.;););)

Nikkie! and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  17. HAPPY SITHSHA

Developers or MVPs,if u are seeing this,then please make the game size(250 or below 250 MB will be good) as constant.New players will automatically join the BAY.Can we give an advertisement about BATTLE BAY in some games?This could make some new players join this game.:):):)

18. PastelPiku

Security
    It's like my Free Play idea lol

19. HAPPY SITHSHA

What is the Free play idea,Pastel Piku?

Nikkie! likes this.
  20. PastelPiku

Security
    It's custom games but with no time or victory and when you die you respawn.

YerJokinArnYer and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.