1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with mk 5 speeder

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by B L A Z A R, 25 Feb 2018.

1. B L A Z A R

B L A Z A R New Member

I need help with getting an epic flare gun because mine is only a lvl 10, with no other way to evolve I'm thinking of changing my loadout I've an epic blast canon T2, a rare sniper t3, rare big torp t3, epic turbo, rare Tesla bolt T1, epic nitro t1, rare over boost t2

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Snipe+torp is a good speeder build if you're so inclined. I hope you get your flare tho, those are necessary for the "meta" incendiary combos.

3. B L A Z A R

B L A Z A R New Member

Yeah but I'm an assassin tho not a far away hitter and a huge fan tho just watching your videos

4. B L A Z A R

B L A Z A R New Member

I want to send u a friend request which guild r u in our any other info

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

My tag is #SHRNBCQR, so feel free to add me!
    Okay then, so you definately need a duplicate flare.
    Let's see... Why don't you continue to use snipe+torp(since they seem to be well-levelled at rare t3) and keep grinding for epic parts and chests?
    Also, let me give you some advice. Rare t3s are more powerful than epic t2s. Try getting rare flare guns. Also, get those high level Burnice talents and mid level Buzzkill talents. Those two healblocks are what you will be thankful for the most. What's your current infamy?

Oh, btw, I think you might not have seen some of my earlier vids(I was pretty bad), but watch this one.

Here, I use a closecombat combo, blast+bigtorp. It's strong if you can aim the torp well(which I didn't back then) however here's another video(I think you've seen this one before tho) showing how to use a bigtorp:

You can still be an assassin even if you are at long range. You can still use a bigtorp even if you are close range. It's entirely up to you as to what you want to take into battle. But with a bigtorp, other than frost combos, I only recommend blast and sniper cannons.

6. B L A Z A R

B L A Z A R New Member

I've used it but at some times the low DPS of SC is annoying and at some games I get around 7k DMG and at some like 490 I wanted something with consistency and the meta combo always delivered
    But thanks for the tip video , I'm always fluctuating with my setup just to get that perfect combo I needed

TheAntiSnipe likes this.