1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Match Bonus Not Working

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Jamel H., 25 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Are there no more bonus rewards after the matches, or is this just another of the many bugs included with this game?

2. yellow flash

yellow flash Member

No the bonus reward is still available but if ur connection is slow than it wont show up cause they couldnt load the ad cause of slow speed

3. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Interesting....Out of all the things I use internet for (streaming, downloading, video conferencing, etc), it's battle bay that my internet is just isnt good enough for.

4. Mister Kevin

Mister Kevin New Member

It may just be issues with the server you're connecting to, this frequently happens if the server is overcrowded among a plethora of other reasons. As for myself, I've been loading the ads, with no issues. The issue I sometimes get is if I don't press the x to close the ad window quick enough my screen goes black and unresponsive to input. My ping to the server varies between 30 - 45 ms (the average time it takes for your ISP connection to communicate with the game's server), which is good. Anything below 100 ms is deemed acceptable, more than that will result is progressively worse connection issues.

Jamel H. likes this.
  5. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

What many bugs would that be?

6. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

There are also known issues with the AD providers atm - there is a pinned thread on this topic in this very forum - it’s very likely connected to that. It’s not a game or internet issue.

Please post on the other thread and watch that one for updates.

Jamel H. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.