1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[UNOFFICIAL GUIDE]: My Personal tips to help you through rough waters (i think) :)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by yellowocean, 16 Oct 2017.

1. Trevor Falk

Trevor Falk New Member

Love it. Definitely write more if you think of any. I think every newbie should have to read this before playing. Lol

2. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Yes it can boost the speed of the enforcer or at least it feels like it.

3. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Hi yellowocean, i have a question, what is the best strategy when the unfriend team have 2 fixer while your team only got 1?

I tried to focus my attack on 1 player but it seems that the damage i deal is useless so then i switch my target to 1 of the fixer but then i realized no matter how much damage i deal it was quickly recovered. The battle was almost draw, but my team lost a ship so we lost.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

What ship do you play? Without a yellow ship with a stun on your team, that scenario is near impossible if the enemy sticks together.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

6. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I use enfo with 3 blast cannon, OB and tesla shield.
    Thats the problem, the enemy team always stick together so it was hard to eliminate one of them

7. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Thanks for the replay, so one of the way is to attack them immediately and push them to not be together right

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

from the scenario you presented, your team has, assuming the match up is pretty even, the offensive advantage while the unfriend team has the defensive advantage. whenever you have the offensive advantage, you should always apply pressure to the unfriends until they make a mistake. when you say you are focusing your attack on 1 target, then you should also call out that target and hope your teammates listen and follow your lead. it is very tough to sink a boat supported by 2 healing fixers by yourself even if you're a well upgraded shooter.

the basic tactic is if you have the offensive advantage, you apply pressure until they make a mistake (e.g. an unfriend gets isolated or gets too aggressive and leave him/herself open to focus fire). but the composition of the opposing teams is also a big factor. if the dual fixers are accompanied by just shooters/defenders, they will usually clump together and play defensive and wait for you to make a mistake. if they have yellow boats with them, they would most likely be more aggressive.

What i've usually experienced though is that 2 good fixers with 1 very strong damage dealer and 2 good support setups is very hard to beat but will quickly fall apart if you can take out the primary damage dealer.

9. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Thank a lot for the strategy tips yellowocean :)

10. TheEpicWarlord

Unless you can build another item for a third blue slot at mk 6 keep the bandage but for now use turbo.

11. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

wow. that was really long time ago. I use turbo now

12. TheEpicWarlord

Haha sorry i should have looked at that,

13. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

Ok not really a game question more a forum question. Anyone tell me how to change my forum name. I changed my in game name but have no idea how to change it on the forum

14. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

So the bottom line here is that it is always going to be a rough battle if the other team is behaving like a team and yours is not. However, like you I find myself engaging most of the enemy team including dual fixers all too often. I can't claim to have real success with that but what has so far worked out best is to "stir the pot".
    1. Do a pass right through their team
    2. Jet away. Come back from a totally different direction a good 20 seconds later
    3. Rinse/repeat
    What you're hoping for is that you'll split the pack up between focusing on the rest of your team and trying to stop you. You're also hoping for a lucky torp hit on one of the fixers. Don't expect do do any lasting damage in these passes. You're just trying to be annoying and thereby create an opportunity.

Another point to ponder is that you don't actually need to kill the fixer(s) to succeed. I can't count the number of times I've taken a fixer and one or two other boats completely out of the battle simply be buzzing around and demanding attention. The fixer runs. Another shooter tries to kill me. So now the fixer isn't fixing and the shooter isn't shooting at the rest of my team. I might as well have killed them both for the duration since they aren't contributing to the rest of their team.

15. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    The problem is that they might expect u to come back
    I often find that two fixer stay together, so I try and kill one and then kill the other.
    If they are in a huddle, I let the shooters torp and mortar them.
    Also, If u have one fixer on ur side it means u hav e4 weapon based ships so get everyone to concentrate fire on fixers,
    Others might say to get all the nonfixers first so u dont get dead while killing the shooters, the fixers are easier targets with no one to defend them

16. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    This guide is amazing yellowocean! Great, great job man!

17. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

For those interested in Enforcer and or been thinking about running T-Shields. Here’s a quick video on how else to use them for other than your self.

Y0ur_Fath3r, wcc634 and yellowocean like this.
  18. righteousONE

righteousONE New Member

.. Very good points I really learned a lot

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  19. Carlos Bernardi

Carlos Bernardi New Member

Congrats! This tutorial helped a lot!!!

20. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

Apologies for not yet completing this unofficial guide... please put a like ion this message if you would like more entries... (been very busy with work lately so i can't really sit down long enough to finish another entry)...

XQT, kurja, StrictSalmon307 and 2 others like this.