1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk5 enforcer to mk6 which yellow item

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Padres, 30 Nov 2017.

1. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    For my third yellow item for my enforcer at mk6 I am not sure what to use.

I have a mk5 enforcer and would like to get some people's opinions on which third yellow items is best. I was thinking the Tesla shield at first but idk how strong it will at higher level plus I'll only have a rare level 4 or 5 shield. Will the shield even work at that point?

Now I'm thinking of the frosters and which one if any. Maybe the nitro and none of these?

Any help would help thank you

A moment ago

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Ob + 2 tesla shields is the best for mk6 enforcers. Would defintely get those leveling up

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Depends on what Kind of enforcer you like

Duelist 1 v 1:-- probably use dual tesla shield Or tesla bolt(Wastes one yellow slot)

dual shield user

shield+Bolt user

If you like speed: Shield,OB and Nitro
    See the Video shared in Replay competition.No tesla bolt.However rather than playing unorthodox enfo switch to speeder

If you like assistance: Shield,OB and frost launcher

Frost launcher still good as assist tool.But you will have to give up flare double blast(The best enfo combo)
    Reason:--
    1) Launcher talent clashes with Enfo Hp And turret (Not worth it)
    2) Flare talent clash with Enfo speed

Not worth sacrificing both

Tesla shield mandatory for all

4. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    The problem with these people set up is that they spend money so they can get those things but the average person to run with the weapons these people pick will hurt the average person more.

I see his Tesla shields getting broken so mine will shatter that much faster. Now I'm thinking of just going pure speed with ob ob nitro

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Then you're not making use of enfo's main strength, evasion and anti-mortar plays. Well, up to you, but enfos are good double shield+ OB players. Advisable only if you have two good tesla shields, ofc.

StrictSalmon307 and The Otherguy like this.
  6. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

Just curious if there are any new thoughts on this topic with the new updates/nerfs. Thanks in advance.

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Double Tesla Shield + Overboost is still the best at MK6.

8. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Tesla Shield level required depends on your infamy level. I tried double tesla shield with 2 level 50 rares at 3.5k infamy and I got stunned all the time, I almost did 0 damage. If you want to play double tesla you make sure both shields are going to resist at least one shot without breaking. Bolt or Nitro or Frost Launcher are good choices too, depending on the weapons you use.

Padres likes this.
  9. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

Thanks guys. I'm currently Mk5 and use T4 rare sniper, T4 rare blast, and T4 canon with telsa bolt, OB, small shield, and turbo. Wasn't sure if I should go with tesla shield, nitro, or ???

I'm going to get Mk6 later today after training finishes.

10. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I have an idea ima see how frost launcher goes for my third item. I mean Tesla bolt isn't that bad even with that long of a cool down because after you train the hero for Tesla bolt the time reduces by a good enough amount.

11. FirnenAhead

PS: i'd recommend to get full T5s before upgrading to MK6

12. Rated R

Rated R Member

I'm a mk5 enforcer at 3.9k infamy and use a t4 rare tesla shield with overboost. I get stunned all the time when they break it but am usually someplace I can hide. The stun duration is very short so it doesn't bother me much. The shield helps me get close without getting potshot by snipers and I use it quite a bit when in a group (with fixer) to prevent mortars (usually firebomb) from hitting all of us. When I get to mk6, I'll use a t2 epic shield as well, stunning be damned.

13. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    When the Tesla shield is broken do you take the full damage or the damage that's left from the weapon after the shield sucks up some of the damage or do you take no damage even when the shield is broken with a shot.?

14. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    How are you 3.9k infamy what's your enforcer set up if you don't mind me asking

15. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

@mar5hmello You are going to have much more success with different weapons. Running Blast Cannon AND Sniper Cannon is not great because their training goes against each other. And you really want to avoid using Standard Cannon. It is basically not used at all at higher infamy. If you post your inventory, I'll give you some advice on what I'd use.

16. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You take no damage from the shot that broke your shield. Pretty awesome to just eat a 1k+ shot without taking a point.

17. Rated R

Rated R Member

No damage. If I'm hit by a flare you better believe I'm putting up my shield and running for cover. If I get hit by an explosive cannon with full burning perks, I take no damage.
    I use the setup everyone recommends. Flare, double blast cannons, tesla shield, overboost, turbo, small shield. I'm a "glass cannon". Lots of good enforcers substitute one of those blasts for mines, swift torp, or even grenade at high levels.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  18. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

The meta doesn't lie. Haha. Great setup. I'm working on mine currently, although I'm not sure I'll use double tesla shields. Probably use a tesla bolt. And I use a bandage at mk5 instead of a small shield because I've already got a really good epic Big Shield that I use on my mk5 speeder. My current setup is Blast Cannon + Swift Torp + Grenade. But once I unlock the Flare healing reduction I'll probably put it on instead of the swift torp or grenade based on my mood.

19. Ability6

Ability6 Member

I have an mk4 enforcer that I want to take to mk5 and eventually mk6; will a lvl 30 epic and lvl 20 epic tesla shields be good enough for mk5 or should I focus on leveling just one shield as much as I can?

20. FirnenAhead

Focus on one of them. It's better to have one strong than 2 weak ones.