1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gold /sugar limits

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wusolja, 16 Feb 2018.

1. wusolja

wusolja Member

I hate this! I have over 230,000 worth in sugar as reward from daily quest and can't add it because I'm limited to how much i can have currently. This is stupid and worthless.

Eradone likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Complaining about having too much sugar........ What captain level are you?

3. wusolja

wusolja Member

Not saying i have to much. i'm saying i have but can't use it because i'm only being allowed a certain amount. when you try to claim it they tell you that your storage capacity is full. So my prize is just there useless till my capacity is lessened.

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Crew training and upgrade some items.
    Sugar is the one resource you will be short of soon enough, enjoy being overstocked!

5. FangFace

FangFace New Member

You can collect it, not sure if the way to-do it is forum friendly but you indeed can go over your limit.

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

yes as long as you are less than the cap, you can collect it and overflow your max sugar.

7. Shermanator

Shermanator Member

Use a little bit sugar then claim the reward. You can then overflow the sugar.

8. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Best way to do this is to get to the cap, then buy a common item and level it once (-550 sugar) and then redeem the sugar quest. This will push you way above your cap if the sugar quest is high enough and can help you train when the sugar requirement is above your cap.

xBonk likes this.