1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

RIVALRY

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Try to win nubs, 16 Feb 2018.

1. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

We find mk4/5 with 4/5 weapons and 3-5k hp vs ppl with less then 1k hp... And its too easy to get the 1st place on rivalry bc we r mk1/2 vs mk4/5

Attached Files:

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Regarding unfair matchmaking, this always happens as you start to increase infamy,

As for the rivalry, it is too easy to get 1st place??

Everyone else I know is finding it too hard!

3. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

A clan with mk1 and mk2 (25 players) vvsss a clan with mk4-mk6 (25) players... Who will win?! Matches need to be mk1-2 vs mk1-2.. 3-4 vs 3-4.... We have mk1-2 vs mk4-5... Who will win?!

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yes I see, your post said rivalry is easy to get 1st.
    What you mean is the rivalry is too hard, as you cant compete with the other ships :)
    We have same situation.

5. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

No. Its easy, u just need to be a suicide speeder fleeted and ur team will loose bc of 3 vs 5.. so... A few hours doing that and u will win 42k + 12k and all boards...like always and u will not be banned or idk.. the point is... U will fight with ppl whos have 2500-3000 infamy, but.. the rivalry will be the same... I will post here my guild vs mk5's guilds.. we have 12 points and they have 30+ :l

6. .xyz.

.xyz. New Member

Please look at this thread i just posted today.
    It has attachment as well.

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/guild-matchmaking-problem.16862/

Situation:
    Our guild rank 180+
    Rival guild rank #3, #5 and two other below 50.
    Our boat majority mk5 and few less than 4 player has mk6. In term of weapon majority rare 40 / epic 30 with few less than 5 ppl has epic 40/ legendary 10.
    Our infamy max 3500 lowest 1700 total 25 players

Here is the fun part:
    Our rival boat majority mk6 and mk7. Weapon epic 50 majority and legendary 20 or more majority. Rivals infamy max 5200 and lowest infamy 3800. Please tell me how to compete and win the rivalry? With the amount of superboost we use, still no match to them. Any advise developer, moderator, or senior?

7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'm not sure if this helps...
    Screenshot_20180218-041736.png
    Until this recent update, getting first place has been a cakewalk for us like 10 out of 20 times. The other 10 were actually challenging, either resulting in us barely pulling off 1st, or settling for 2nd. My guildmates' infamy ranges from anywhere between 215-4401, so there's a ton of diversity.

Idk if this has anything to do with it, but we're getting by just fine. It's more of a challenge now, for sure, but somehow we're not facing as ridiculous a challenge as you guys. I wonder what they changed? Hoping my scenario, which is the opposite of you guys', could help us find some answers.