1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Beginning ship builds

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zachiderp, 16 Feb 2018.

1. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I feel like before new playstyles and metas were created, each ship had a specified weapon loadout. I was thinking each of them would be something like...

Shooter: Standard Cannon, Explosive cannon, firebomb, flare gun, Napalm
    Good crowd control and fire for combos

Defender: Mine, Napalm, explosive cannon
    Crowd control and good for hiding mines when planting them

Enforcer: Cannon, Mortar, Long rang mortar, overboost, tesla shied, frost launcher
    Great for dropping mortars and assisting torpedoes

Speeder: Carronade, Big Torpedo, Nitro, Tesla shield, frost blaster
    Great for assasinations

Fixer: Sniper, Railgun, overboost
    Used for staying out and far away from combat but dealing damage from afar

This was just how I thought the developers wanted the ships loadouts to be, list your own creative ones below.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Sorry but I am a little confused by your post.
    You say "beginning ship builds", but then the builds you list are from the end game as far as slot distribution?
    All of these builds require maximum slots from each class, definitely not something you can implement at the beginning?

Or do you want a list of the best layouts created, before anything was "balanced" and created new metas?
    If so, the title is a little misleading ;)

3. noelips

noelips Member

Rovio starts speeders off with a carronade and grenade launcher now. I think OB and turbo was the rest of the loadout.

I would imagine the final Mk to look very similar... Add some nitros a rudder and shield or bandage. It kind of suggests that speeders are great at close-range.

P.S. But they shouldn't be in battle for long amounts of time.

4. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I zmeant as in the final builds my bad for this confusion