1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon that goes BRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ÜBERPWNR, 30 Nov 2017.

1. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

Would love to see a new weapon that does BRRRRRRRRRRRT. (A minigun for all the people that need clarification)

As that I am a huge fan of the A-10 Tankkiller / Warthog, my opinion is that the resulting gun of this request is based on the Gattling/Vulcan cannon that is the centerpiece of that fighter plane.

Perks (and limitations) could be set on:
    • damage amount,
    • time till overheat with regards to duration of the BRRRRRRRRRRRT.
    • cooldown until the next BRRRRRRRRRRRT.
    • Chance to eventually set a boat on fire for a set amount of time. (As suggested by @Rinse & Repeat )
    Of course, BhuRRRRRRRRRRRT should be the one to upgrade the minigun.
    Anyone who would love to see this as well?

(If this request sounds familiar, take a look at the link in my signature. ;) )

Last edited: 1 Dec 2017
  2. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

When I first saw this thread I thought "Oh no, someone's been watching too much Big Shaq"

A minigun seems like a good idea, you have my support, I think it should have a chance to set boats on fire...
    Signatures do not work currently on the forums....

3. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Boom! Big Shaq. Mans not hot.

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

The ting go
    Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaa!!

Zachiderp and Mr. Aussie like this.
  5. Mr. Aussie

And a pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
    Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
    Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
    Poom, poom, you dun know.

6. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

cas-me-outside-how-brrrrt-dat.jpg
    I'm fully in favor of a BRRRTtle Bay patch

7. Mr. Aussie

Two plus two is four, minus one that's three quick maths.
    What everyone wants. A mans not hot perk.
    Reduces the effect of burning.

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Me an @Epekka made one when we were both new... We called it the Basilisk cannon.

The Otherguy, ÜBERPWNR and Epekka like this.
  9. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Actully, I had nothing to do with it- I just like it alot. It was the repeating cannon.
    STATS:
    2 slots, red.
    does (X dmg 3 times)
    (as in, it shoots 3 times in a row)
    i counts as a cannon and carronade as far as perks go,
    and it would be a weapon for the higher leages because to do any dmg you have to be VERY good at leading your shots while shooting.

ÜBERPWNR and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think there is probably room for weapons that have a duration. Minigun would be one, flamethrower might be another, maybe even water cannon (yellow duration).

The only problem with adding new weapons is that it will make it even harder to find duplicates.

Mr. Chompers and ÜBERPWNR like this.
  11. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

Don't know about it, sorry. (The Chicken Connoisseur on the other hand. ;) )
    Oohhhhh, nice suggestion. Going to add that. :)

12. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

Someone on reddit tried to convince me about the same as well... Didn't work..

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

Heelllll YES!

14. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

15. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

Here's for the holiday BRRRRRRRRRRRRT!!! spirit! :)

16. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

really? Ok i would definetely recommend mans not hot it’ll make you laugh... oh and by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

ÜBERPWNR likes this.
  17. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

"Mandem want exposures?"
    (Finally caught up. )

18. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Maybe on April Fools? ;)

19. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

Now that's quick maths...