1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only fixer who hates to have 2 or more fixers as teammates?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rainbow Warrior, 14 Feb 2018.

1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

It really doesn't matter how good they are, looks like the 3 of us are sitting ducks for our enemy team. When they have a fixer or a defender is even tougher because we rarely have enough DPS to hold their charge.

FataMorgana88 likes this.
  2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Fixers greatly benefit from fleeting since it reduces chance of getting another fixer. (3 possible chances instead of 4). Try fleeting with a speeder for example, they do very well with fixers so long as they are good at surviving.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. Earel

Earel Active Member

2 fixers in a fleet it’s one possible bad thing what can be in fleet))
    But 3 mk6 not so bad ...3 mk5 - badly

4. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

In my prev experience, 2 fixers with defenders are actually very nice. However
    1. 2 fixers with speeders & enforcer vs 1 fixer & shooters and defenders — just know you will lose 80% chance
    2. If you have selfish fixer on your team— you will lose 95%

5. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    2-3 fixers, I'm okay with that. However not 4. Not at all. -_-

6. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

95% wow that is so bad.

7. Trium

Trium Active Member

It depends on the enemy team.

It is quite often that team has 5 shooters, but they don't understand that they have to aggressively attack, otherwise fixers are restoring everything.
    What you might expect from people, whose only strategies are "Together!!11!" and Mortar Spamming.

I am so angry, when I'm in the situation like this, and then I see a shooter from my team, who tries to shoot using only hig long range mortars, while he has also cannons equipped.

:MrFixer: and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  8. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

If you have more than 1 fixer in ur team.
    Stay together.

Don't get separated.

It will be easier for me n my duct force fixers to take u all 1 by 1.

Pish posh pish posh

9. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    I love it if its on the other team lol. Also as a selfish fixer with a legendary carronade, it means ships that I can actually pick on.

10. Rainbow Warrior

Thanks for the advices, guys! I'll try to remember them when i'm in that situation again :D

11. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Enemy fixers are the only ship that fixers can actually pose a risk to. Having 2 or 3 on ur side means that even if u are in trouble, someone else can help u. Also I find its good if u have one selfish and one unselfish on a team lol

12. Rainbow Warrior

I love when my team have at least a speeder and not more than 2 fixers (me included, when I play fixer), seems like the game become funnier. At my current infamy (3k) I only know 2 selfish fixers, Salome and Sewah and I only faced them as opponents.

Sewah likes this.
  13. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

@Rainbow Warrior - I'm totally with you on that. I don't think there should be anymore than 2 fixers on the same team and half the time I find that's exvessive The more you have the bigger the detriment to your team in that you lose far too much firepower. I grimace when I see 3 or even 4 fixers on the same team.

14. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

I'm a Speeder and I personally do not like having a Fixer on my team. It makes the whole team 'play safe' and predictable (most of the time they'll be huddled together) plus Fixers are an easy target.

Except I'm starting to like these new breeds of Fixer with Duct Tape and lots of firepower. I used to hate their gameplay but I now appreciate it more. They are using their weakness(easy target) to their advantage by luring/distracting opponents and tanking lots of hit while dishing a decent amount of damage in return. @Miku Da Yo 39 @Sewah

Sewah and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  15. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Well at 1.5k there will be more but quite alot of us including me are probably useless, its hard to do well as one without being mk6 with two weapons. Lol can feel people moaning when they see i am selfish, there needs to be another fixer on the team to make them happy.

Try it, its funny, when a speeder attacks u but the fixer retaliates dealing lots of damage in return and then it reheals.