1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Valentines Update, Bug & Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BooopDead, 14 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BooopDead

BooopDead New Member

Hi all, First of all id just like to say thank you, the update itself was good HOWEVER the "offer"....Its 99£ or 99$ or 99Euro, Do you not know conversion? Why is it the GBP players have to have it more expensive? I wouldnt be buying it though as nearly £100 is a ludicrous amount although those 80x boxes would be good, maybe add a smaller amount too? not everybody is rich....But once this offer is bought the 10,000 tokens for guildmates is bugged, guild mates dont receive any tokens.

Not looking to start a war about how i cant afford 99£ its ALOT of money for some people...I have put money into the game in the past and every offer is literally 40£+ i could buy a whole game for 40£, not just an epic rudder and 10000 sugar.

Ash KOT likes this.
  2. BooopDead

BooopDead New Member

UPDATE- Tokens in mail

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.