1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship's movement problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by enotSenO, 13 Feb 2018.

1. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

After updating, the ship does not move as smooth as before. Is there somebody having the same problem?

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

All ships, or a certain ship?
    Is it the camera sensitivity is the problem or the actual manoeuvring of the boat?

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

There are no issues with any of the ships movements.

What you might experience is your personal options settings to return to default - if you have uninstalled the game before updating.
    If that is not the case - we need more information what you mean?

4. -abdi-

-abdi- New Member

When I updated the game it worked fine but as soon as I left and logged the second time it was terrible. First, battle, as I got into a match my mk5 speeder began to have strange movements. It bagen to move forward and upward as i began to move. I could barely control my shots (big torpedo and blast cannon). I left and tried another battle but the same issue happened. Second, scrolling, when I opened the game the second time I decided to scroll through the achievements to see how my progress was going but as soon as I stopped at big torpedo it automatically launched me to the final achievement, the same happened when i stop at blast cannon, it automatically launcher me to the first achievement. Please help.

5. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

English is not my mother tongue. Therefore, it is hard to explain the problem precisely. However, I reinstall the game and the problem gone. :)

Edited: Wait! sorry for jumping to the conclusion too early. The problem still exists. It seems the frame rate is lower than the one in the pre-updated version.

Last edited: 14 Feb 2018
  6. MobyD1ckXXL

MobyD1ckXXL New Member

my controls froze up (fixer). mentioned it to fleet mate (enforcer) and he reported same issue.

7. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

Does the new update require higher hardware specifications?

8. Shanni

Shanni New Member

Same problems. The ship is very twitchy, it's impossible to play and problems with chat, as already mentioned above.
    It's impossible to play, how to get money back for a VIP?

9. Shanni

Shanni New Member

Reloading the tablet a little helped. Is this version really not optimized?