1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

There are 5 classes in the game.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BowenQ, 29 May 2017.

1. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

What if putting all 5 classes in a team? Are they stronger than any other combinations? Welcome to discuss here.

2. Chad Iyet

Chad Iyet New Member

At lower levels (under 1000 infamy), a single Fixer and a bunch of Defenders/Shooters is probably the best thing you can have on a team, since the concept of stunning opponents, tesla shielding your teammates, and drawing fire isn't really prevalent among the players at this infamy level, from my experience.
    However, at higher levels, you want to have a mix: a single Fixer, 2 Speeders/Enforcers, a Defender, and then the last slot can be any of the 4 except fixer. This is because stunning an opponent, drawing fire to let ur teammates destroy the opponents without taking damage, and leading shots become very important. People start to think more than just dealing damage late game, which is why I suggest having at least 2 speeders/enforcers on a high level team. Fixer becomes even more important at higher level gameplay because there are just so many weapon slots for all the higher level ships that you can lose health extremely easily, even if the whole team is together.

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I'm currently at 200-500 infamy, and I think about drawing fire. It's important when you are a Defender to team up with a shooter or a fixer and draw fire away from them.

4. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

lol the classes diversify later in game(life) so having one of each balences it

5. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Who will win. Infamy lvl 1500 to 2300.
    other team Shooters 5 vs 5 Speeder.
    Your Opinion.

6. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

speeder cuz they can each do an endless stun with two tesla bolts

7. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Maybe.
    So this one.
    5 enforcers vs 5 speeders.

8. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

my ultimate 5: blacktail (speeder), orpheus (speeder), RNG ERIC (defender), Christmas (shooter), RNG Leonut (fixer) - this is the ulimate nightmare lineup in my book. i have been in battles were at least 3 of them were together and i can tell you, it wasn't pretty for my team :)

mammoth1946 likes this.
  9. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Where is my enforcer?

10. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Wait, so shooter is not important on the higher level? Seriously?

11. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

yep newbie(no offence)

12. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

You cannot "tesla shield your teammates" tesla shield only shields YOUR ship.

13. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Try hiding under an enforcers Tesla Shield while being shot at.

14. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

No way. You just make yourself a target for morts torps and explosives. Never stack up on other ships. Dont give the other team free damage

15. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Could you just stick to the point rather than derailing?
    The point is that you can protect others with Tesla Shield - Just correcting your incorrect statement so others dont carry it further.

And while what you mention is true, I think you'll be suprised at how much the gameplay changes at higher infamy. The player pool is fairly narrow there and most people stick to a certain setup, memorizing who usually has exp Cannon is not that hard.
    If OdTaWdk is closing in then Im not gonna hug the rest :) Evil man always hunting the poor low hp Fixer, stop it!!

Plenty of amazing Enforcers has saved my poor Fixerboat with a well-timed Tesla Shield.

Tldr - You can protect others with Tesla Shield.
    Off topic Tldr - Think about when and why to clump up ;)

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  16. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

We get it. The player base is tiny.. talk about derails.

Back on topic. Never clump up

17. underworlder

underworlder New Member

Das beste Team ist das dass auch wirklich zusammen bleibt und nicht einer nach dem anderen in den 5er Pulk fährt nichts erreicht und sofort zerstört ist, denn damit tötet derjenige / diejenigen den Rest des Teams. Der einzige auf den man sich verlassen könnte ist der ein oder andere Flotten Kamerad.
    Bitte ihr Suizid Rambos haltet euch Mal an die Ansagen am Rand und prescht nicht vor ohne das ihr etwas erreicht. Vielen Dank für euer Verständnis.