1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Ah yes, and because the game controls vision of enemy ships, you wouldn't be able to spot them by peeking the camera through the wall. This would work (and already works when spectating).

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  2. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

Moving this post - https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/sort-and-filter-friend-tab.16350/#post-98191 - here...

Fleeting with BB friends is a massive part of making this game attractive and fun.

As well as my guild, Ive been building up in-game friends. However my list is getting long. And when i chat with various peeps they get pushed to the top of my list and stay there even if theyre offline (red indicator).

It would be really helpful if we could do either of:
    Sort by online / offline, infamy
    Filter by guild (at least “my guild” only), offline/online, infamy fleet range

Additional - the filters should reset each time you hit the home page fresh and not be persistent

FAILEDKNIGHT and PastelPiku like this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Please could you change the daily quests, so that it only gives you quests for your selected boat? Or ‘at least’ only for ships and weapons you use, or can realistically compete with.

Under the current system, I can’t keep any red items on my ships, other than duplicates for my main ship’s weapons. For fear of getting quests for them.

This adversely affects my quality of life, because I might like to keep those ships ‘set up’ for custom games, even though they clearly aren’t competitive, for random battles.

For example: I’m currently a mk5 Speeder, in Ace 2, and my best weapon is t4 Epic. Today, I rerolled a gold quest (hoping to get sugar), but instead it gave me a quest for a level-1 Rare Swift Torp, that i’d mistakenly left attached to my mk3 Shooter.

I’m obviously not going to be joining any Ace 2 games, in a mk3 Shooter, running an unlevelled rare torp. And if I did, I should probably be banned. So why give me quests for it?

Last edited: 6 Feb 2018
  4. PastelPiku

Security
    Deal damage with your "favorite" weapon it says.

5. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Suggestion to guild quests:

Why not add reward (trophy points) to helpers? Sometimes we fleet to help a guild mate end a specific quest that only he can do it. Like me: have to fleet with a fixer to end a fleeting fixer quest. Think that co-workers on quests should have a bonus too.

6. PastelPiku

Security
    Sometimes when my turret is facing 180 degress from where I want to shoot, the turret feels like it's stuck facing backwards, and that's because the turret will automatically turn for you in the shortest path to the proper direction. The problem starts when your target is moving the other way. The only known way to get around this is to de-lock the target and look the way you want the turret to turn instead, then lock back on.

Could we have a button to tell the turret to rotate the other direction, regardless of which direction it deems the most efficient?

FAILEDKNIGHT and Rez Messing like this.
  7. Bananas

Bananas Member

Can you please base rivalries on the amount of guild quests completed in the previous rivalry?
    Let me explain myself. My guild usually completes around 48 quests but we always find ourselves competing against guilds that complete between 65 and 70. Fourth place is the best position we can aim for and I find it really unfair to compete with guilds with much more resources than mine. Let the big vip guys compete against each other and give the rest of the guilds a chance to actually compete for the first place.

Last edited: 8 Feb 2018
  8. lelemassa

lelemassa New Member

hi,

i think this game need more statistic...overall:

damage per wapon in every end match and all time

kill per wapon in every end match and all time

% shot/hit per wapon in every end match and all time

why not?

Rez Messing and GigaBeard like this.
  9. PastelPiku

Security
    I wanna know how many times people shot at me vs how many actually hit me. Valuable info for a speeder.

lelemassa likes this.
  10. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

a way to know which guild mates are already in a fleet - in Friend Chat.

11. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Make the opportunity to go into the custom battle alone, that would practice in shooting from different weapons ...
    And it is possible to set artificial targets ...

PastelPiku likes this.
  12. gor.030

gor.030 New Member

Yes, indeed, plus an onlinestatus indocator so you see in the guild list who is available for fleeting.

Maybe introduce "offline, in battle, online" stati also showing if mate is "in fleet" or "available for fleeting".

Cheers.

GigaBeard likes this.
  13. PastelPiku

Security
    More on this. Let us add bots, the same as the ones from the tutorial, and give them adjustable "infamy" (literally just how high level their gear is), to custom games. It'd make practicing alone or with some friends easier without having to sacrifice a few games in real matches with real players.

El cactus likes this.
  14. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Well, I had to call someone to shoot simply and try new weapons, which is not always convenient to ask players to do it ...

PastelPiku likes this.
  15. PastelPiku

Security
    "Aye, could you go defender all shields and 1v1 me in a custom match?"
    "Yeah, I gotchu bro. Lemme get my fixer in on this."

16. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    Perhaps we could just be allowed to touch the screen on the boat we want to focus on. So many times I’ve had an unfriendly near by, but when I push the lock button, it connects to a boat far away, or one that I have not been shooting at. It’s almost as if the locking is set to sabotage your efforts. :(

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. PastelPiku

Security
    Yessss! Like someone is right in front of me and it locks onto someone way behind me at the most critical moment! If I could just tap or double tap the target it would be much easier!

*JAWS* likes this.
  18. Bananas

Bananas Member

Get prizes to the top players in our country. That should push players to get better and compete with each other.
    Give them something to look forward.

HARPO! likes this.
  19. christian angulo ayala

christian angulo ayala New Member

[QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, post: 76713, member: 13052"] ¡Compañeros de capitán!

Este hilo trata de recopilar de ti todas las pequeñas mejoras que puedes pensar que encontraste en el juego y que estarían sujetas a mejoras en la calidad de vida .
    No pienses en las características grandes o en los juegos completos, sino en mejoras como:
    • agregue un contenedor al inventario para eliminar todos los elementos grises a la vez
    • agregue un botón para administrar la lista de amigos más fácil
    Las publicaciones sobre este tipo de temas se eliminarán:

• Hacer pareja
    • Guerras de gremio
    • 5v5
    • Artículo, nave, equilibrio de la economía
    Nos encantaría escuchar sus ideas, pensamientos y sugerencias que mejorarían su experiencia de juego de maneras pequeñas y sencillas :)[/ QUOTE]

¿Quién puede hacer la compra de menos? 3 para jugar con amigos y que entrar a tu cuenta pida correo y contraseña para que asiasi cambias de cel no tengas que empezar desde cero o hacer otras cosas que posiblemente no te dejen entrar a tu cuenta

20. Bananas

Bananas Member

Si usas la misma cuenta de GooglePlay podes recuperar el progreso sin problemas. Lo mismo si sincronizas el juego con tu cuenta Facebook.