1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.8 "From Battle Bay with Love!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 13 Feb 2018.

1. Subject89P13

Subject89P13 Member

And Thanks for Removing Wayward's Roof, I hope you have removed some walls too , So Irritating

Tranced, #CK, FeistyMerida and 2 others like this.
  2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the new ideas for the guild quests! As someone who has recently discovered the power of the ex cannon, I'm a little gutted at the cool down nerf. Not too bothered by the range nerf, as I like to get in amongst the enemy and cause havok. Bolt cooldown nerf on the other hand, just another nerf to speeders!
    Sniper cannon desperately needs a nerf now more than ever, all things considered.

#CK likes this.
  3. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

i think this update shows promise... not an avid tesla bolt user but the cooldown nerf is, in my initial opinion, a bit too much. the EC nerf is a surprise but i can understand why. the change in firebombs area effect sounds like a buff which we don't really need - firebomb is already OP as it is. what's the duration range for firebomb now from outer perimeter hit to a bullseye hit?

non battle improvements are a long time coming so thank you, devs for listening to the community.

i'll save my feedback after the update comes out and i can play a few battles with the affected items.

4. Orom3

Orom3 New Member

Explosive canon and firebomb were probably most used weapon nice to see them nerfed

#CK, Riddlerpaji and lakshya like this.
  5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Need a decent 3rd yellow 1 slot item now, Tesla Bolt / Frost Launcher are the only options and both have been hit hard over the last few months.

#CK and benguin8 like this.
  6. lakshya

lakshya Member

Loved the latest changes. Especially Tesla bolt and Ex cannot. Speeders we're being the god by continuously stunning us. And defenders (& shooters) we're really deadly with two or more ex. Thank you BB.

#CK likes this.
  7. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

+1

#CK and Anand Vamshi like this.
  8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Speeders were being the god by stunning players?
    Stun resistance was already implemented to prevent continuous stuns.
    Increasing to 15s would have been fair, 20s is a killer IMO.

Reorge, Warchin3, #CK and 8 others like this.
  9. niak_mersrine

niak_mersrine New Member

Please show up the probability of the guild raffe!!! Since last updated, the most of times we only get cell or items pieces...it's very hard to get a perk or parts

#CK likes this.
  10. lakshya

lakshya Member

Yea speeders gonna recharge all their weapons, shoot us and stun us again..Impossible to win in 1vs1.
    Speeders should have been like a hide and seek hitting player. ( Not like standing infront and shooting/stunning)

#CK likes this.
  11. lakshya

lakshya Member

Just a Tier 4 rare Tesla bolt used to give 10sec+ stun (with perks). That's really bad.

#CK likes this.
  12. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It wasnt OP, they only have 2 weapons, and on using 1 would break the stun.
    As they shoot you, global cooldown would prevent them from stunning before you popped a shot off.
    It was more useful in 2 vs 1 situations where you could silence one opponent whilst facing the other, in 1 vs 1 it isnt that useful as every time you shoot the stun breaks.

Reorge, Warchin3, Bananas and 3 others like this.
  13. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Really nice improvements. Thanks devs
    Nothing about inactive guild's leader :confused:

#CK likes this.
  14. Drchako

Drchako New Member

The update is out now I believe

15. Anand Vamshi

Anand Vamshi New Member

Yeah

16. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

I think the change in firebomb is mostly so you aren't stuck with a 20+ second debuff increasing cannon damage and it'll do the same overall damage, but in a shorter time frame.

How are duration perks and crew training going to work on firebombs now though? If they stay the same, then yeah, this is a big buff to a weapon that is already really strong.

17. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Yes, ALL healing.

18. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yes but other boats are strong too, enforcer and fixer both have access to Tesla Bolt.
    I agree a small nerf was needed, just think 70% increase is too big a jump.

19. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

He is partially right! STUN is better than any other yellow items, Enforcer Use tesla shield because of slot distribution and fixer have to use OB because of slow speed. Which makes Speeders(Best boat for using stun) more versatile than its other yellow slot using counter parts.But now stun seems more balanced, because previously it had no major flaws. Solid projectile speed, can shoot through waves, Blocks all Healing still doesn't sound bad to me!.

BTW i m a F2P player with only 2 T4 epics one being tesla bolt

Ash KOT likes this.
  20. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

RIP inventory scroll bar

k406k and Iunch like this.