1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HARBOR FREIGHT is looking for new members

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by benguin8, 12 Feb 2018.

1. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

A half US guild, half global. Ranked 344 currently. Talkative and active guild. We take weekly stats to promote activity and have many members on discord.

Looking for 2-3 active players to fill out our roster. Infamy should be 2000+. Half of our guild is in the mid-to-high 2k range.

Don't care about ship or weapon preference much, just activity and wanting to push for 1st in rivalries when we can.

Message me if interested!

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    How many trophies would you want members to aim for per rivalry?

3. benguin8

No minimum. But we take weekly stats so players who are trailing off are more noticeable. Good communication is key! We wont kick you for being inactive if you said you were going on vacation for a week! New Rivalries start tomorrow! Join soon.

My friend ID is in my profile. Add me to get an invite.

4. benguin8

Harbor Freight has 1 opening for a 2k+ infamy player.

Our guild continues to grow. We are ranked 261 now. Infamy ranges from 3500 to 1900. Looking for active player who can fleet with most of the team.
    Request me at #GMQLZPCN